Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
deusavertat deusavertat

Again, There are some good looking women that call into his show but the majority ( > 50%) are average at best.

Again, There are some that are.

Plenty of clips of such have been posted but if you aren't going to watch them, stop pretending you are interested. :lol:

So are said attractive women also "asking for too much"?

Send me actual clips of said good looking successful women getting interviewed, with times on the video. Im not watching another full 10 minute clip of dude's ignorance.

Honestly an "average looking" educated woman can have high standards if that's the case.

lol, just asked my wife the question. She laughed really hard and then said, " what is an attractive, successful woman going to talk to this guy Kevin for?"

She ain't got time for that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So are said attractive women also "asking for too much"?

Send me actual clips of said good looking successful women getting interviewed, with times on the video. Im not watching another full 10 minute clip of dude's ignorance.

Honestly an "average looking" educated woman can have high standards if that's the case.

It ain't up to me to determine if someone is asking for "too much."

If what they are asking for isn't being accepted, then
A. Maybe they should re-evaluate what they are asking for
B. Run the risk of it never being accepted
C. Continue doing what they have been doing expecting a different outcome.

Just go to his page, sort by most popular and look at the videos of the best looking women. They have been posted in here but you declined to view so that is up to you to find them.

lol, just asked my wife the question. She laughed really hard and then said, " what is an attractive, successful woman going to talk to this guy Kevin for?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Unattractive successful women ain't got time for this either. I think he callers were carefully selected. If a woman with decent looks, a great career calls in and starts shutting dude down im pretty sure that's not getting recorded

It ain't up to me to determine if someone is asking for "too much."

If what they are asking for isn't being accepted, then
A. Maybe they should re-evaluate what they are asking for
B. Run the risk of it never being accepted
C. Continue doing what they have been doing expecting a different outcome.

Just go to his page, sort by most popular and look at the videos of the best looking women. They have been posted in here but you declined to view so that is up to you to find them.

Kevin and his followers seem to think so.

A. Educated successful women are the sh$$ and are accepted and celebrated by many, contrary to the picture men on this thread are painting.
B. Again "never being accepted" is a stretch. I personally know plenty of educated successful women who are accepted.
c. Many of these women have great outcomes, they shouldn't settle for the sake of misogynistic societal pressures.

is that his fault they call in? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Bless your heart. You said “slacker” so let’s break that down champ. The definition of slacker.....”a person who avoids work or effort”. We can take the definition as if or we can try to interrupt the term as you put it. Either way you were admittedly smoking and drinking thus wasting your time and and day and in a sense seeking refuge from a black female to save you as you lay around collecting dust as you and your friends “smoke and drink”......UNACCEPTABLE in every way possible.
Look at you. Pathetic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Unattractive successful women ain't got time for this either. I think he callers were carefully selected. If a woman with decent looks, a great career calls in and starts shutting dude down im pretty sure that's not getting recorded
Samuels: Hello Oprah, how would you describe yourself?
Oprah: Well, I have made myself into one of the wealthiest people in the world, and I am a Black woman from the south.
Samuels: Are you married?
Oprah: No. However, I have been in a relationship for more than twenty years, with the same man.
Samuels: How can you call yourself an success, when you haven't been married? Are you fat?

This is how I am viewing this cat right about now.

Samuels: Hello Oprah, how would you describe yourself?
Oprah: Well, I have made myself into one of the wealthiest people in the world, and I am a Black woman from the south.
Samuels: Are you married?
Oprah: No. However, I have been in a relationship for more than twenty years, with the same man.
Samuels: How can you call yourself an success, when you haven't been married? Are you fat?

This is how I am viewing this cat right about now.
:lol: . He’d ask how much she weighs but nah this is off base

Like my wife said, successful women do not have time for him. if one did contact him, it would probably have him proposing to her.
What are you defining as successful? Are you implying that these women who call in don’t have lives?’

Even Tommie Lee called in at one point

What are you defining as successful?

Yeah...I saw y'all already spent pages on the definition of "need" so I didn't want to bring this up but "successful" is a relative and arbitrary term. Plus, I think plans are constantly changing due to elements out of one's control which can alter the definition. It's a murky term :lol:

Yeah...I saw y'all already spent pages on the definition of "need" so I didn't want to bring this up but "successful" is a relative and arbitrary term. Plus, I think plans are constantly changing due to elements out of one's control which can alter the definition. It's a murky term :lol:
I tried to avoid that semantic “needs” conversation but it went on for a while :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom