Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my wife, a successful woman is one who can live under her own accord, not needing a Kevin Samuels to define what success may truly look like for her.

In other words, a woman who'd be insulted at the notion of talking to someone like him, or giving him the time of day.

The italic's were my wife's words....:rofl:

According to my wife, a successful woman is one who can live under her own accord, not needing a Kevin Samuels to define what success may truly look like for her.

In other words, a woman who'd be insulted at the notion of talking to someone like him, or giving him the time of day.

I know we could just ask aepps20 aepps20 but may you please ask her how she defines a successful BLACK MAN then?

So success is based on independence?

So are said attractive women also "asking for too much"?

Send me actual clips of said good looking successful women getting interviewed, with times on the video. Im not watching another full 10 minute clip of dude's ignorance.

Honestly an "average looking" educated woman can have high standards if that's the case.

A video of him tryna give game to a good looking chick that is asking for too much

I had my wife listen to Kevin and was able to understand where he was coming from. She said A woman wants things from a man in a relationship. Also, she has to understand that the man she wants also wants something in a relationship.

I had my wife listen to Kevin and was able to understand where he was coming from. She said A woman wants things from a man in a relationship. Also, she has to understand that the man she wants also wants something in a relationship.
My wife does not care as to where he is coming from. She does not do well with overt misogynists.

I know we could just ask aepps20 aepps20 but may you please ask her how she defines a successful BLACK MAN then?

As a VERY CONSERVATIVE BLACK MAN, thank you for asking. A successful BLACK MAN is one who puts his CONSERVATIVE values above his race. I'm a CONSERVATIVE first and a BLACK MAN second. My brother KHUFU KHUFU will disagree but I believe that "karen" is a racial slur far worse than da n word. I've been called da n word by my conservative friends but that was before they knew that Clarence Thomas is my idol.

Because he is. Any man who can even think that he can speak to a woman and her issues, while living with male privilege? Is indeed a misogynist.

This how I know that I am one...:lol: I hear it all the time!

Dealing with enough women you can definitely speak to what's some of their issues. I don't know how that make you a misogynist.

So what about women that speak to a mans issues?

Dealing with enough women you can definitely speak to what's some of their issues. I don't know how that make you a misogynist.

So what about women that speak to a mans issues?
Just like there is no white person that can tell you what it is like to be Black, there are no men on this planet that can tell any women, what it is like to be a female in this world.

None.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom