Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man go on with that weirdo **** for the internet. I only complimented black women, not sure what this is, but not in the mood for none of this. Mans out here acting like a weed smoking "slacker" is ****ing his wife and it's messing up his sanity. I'm not him, go deal with that.
tenor.gif

Young SLACKER.....better know as M Mark Antony ....were you smoking weed or potentially smoking crack given what you said earlier?? Waiting on you champ. We already know you were drinking......as you were waiting and hoping for a black female to correct the error of your ways..........you PATHETIC INDIVIDUAL!!!

Just like there is no white person that can tell you what it is like to be Black, there are no men on this planet that can tell any women, what it is like to be a female in this world.

None.

You just compared apples to potatoes. :lol:

So if you just broke up with chick that has mood swings, cool one day ready to argue the next day you can't give a assessment on what might be her problem with keeping men?

Again.....

I might have missed it......but just in case.....

deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat didn’t answer my question so I’ll ask it again for him to respond.....just want to make sure the congregation notices as well.....

Just to be clear....are you saying you watched a 8 minute and 17 second clip in it’s entirety within 4 minutes of me posting the video in question which you responded to in 4 minutes?? Simple yes or simple no deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat ??

A video of him tryna give game to a good looking chick that is asking for too much

She is hot but still shouldn't have to settle. With online dating it is very easy for a beautiful woman to filter out the nonsense she doesn't want.

I personally know plenty of childless men who want nothing to do with children. Dude loves his generalizations

These are extremes, there are women with her looks married to Tyrone who makes 20 grand a year. I think dude purposefully chooses these women that align with his point of "women asking for too much".

That being said if she wants a man that makes 500 grand, more power to her. It don't make me no difference.

Again.....

I might have missed it......but just in case.....

deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat didn’t answer my question so I’ll ask it again for him to respond.....just want to make sure the congregation notices as well.....

Just to be clear....are you saying you watched a 8 minute and 17 second clip in it’s entirety within 4 minutes of me posting the video in question which you responded to in 4 minutes?? Simple yes or simple no deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat deusavertat ??

I watched the entire video and it was painful. Still watching this dudes 26 minute long video of Kevin Samuel ranting about the same nonsense.

She is hot but still shouldn't have to settle. With online dating it is very easy for a beautiful woman to filter out the nonsense she doesn't want.

I personally know plenty of childless men who want nothing to do with children. Dude loves his generalizations

These are extremes, there are women with her looks married to Tyrone who makes 20 grand a year. I think dude purposefully chooses these women that align with his point of "women asking for too much".

That being said if she wants a man that makes 500 grand, more power to her. It don't make me no difference.

That's cool if she want a dude that makes 500k but what he be telling these women is every situation comes with problems. A man that makes that money got options and some women will throw themselves at men on that level. Be prepared for what comes with that.

My wife having a business degree and pursuing a PA degree was just as important to me as her looks. She doesn't even need to work because I make enough to take care of both of us, but it was still a requirement of mine for a partner.

The opposite hold true, for me at least. if a woman is attractive but uneducated and unaccomplished it actually makes her look less attractive to me.

I think. it all depends on the man's values.
Hell, I simplify this to music, acting, or some other forms of art for me personally If I think your **** terrible, I don't care if you're pretty, it's still terrible, and something in my mind makes your lvls of attractiveness go down for me. Anytime I've liked a girl & she hit me w/ a "I wanna sing for you" large amounts of dread consumes me :lol: I think I'm self-consciously judging those individuals self-awareness; which is important to me.

Christy Essien-Igbokwe was not a pretty woman to me, but she put together some great albums so her levels of attractiveness rose.
A woman’s career is a plus, not a requirement or focus for MOST men. MOST. Not even debatable.
Yeah I'ma aggree w/ u. Men they don't think like that are oddballs.
critical thinking and mental health as well.. sometimes we as men are afraid to learn from a woman. We learn from each other
Yeah this doesn't make sense to me though. On average most of our teachers are women. What happens to us from the time children to adults that makes us look down on and refuse what they have to say? If anything the opposite of this should be happen. At least you would think so.
I wear suits regularly and tweet pissed me the **** off. If my girl tweeted something like that, I'm breaking up with her immediately. That's shameful and embarrassing to both her and her man.
Like break up, break up? I get being annoyed or even highly annoyed, but this seems a bit like #NTExtremes.

You just compared apples to potatoes. :lol:

So if you just broke up with chick that has mood swings, cool one day ready to argue the next day you can't give a assessment on what might be her problem with keeping men?
No, I cannot.

I'd never know her struggle as a woman, what she has to deal with from day to day. For Black women, I would not know what it feels like to be at the bottom of the barrel socially, and what might be the thing that made me have those mood swings.

This is what I have learned to do which dealing with women.

Do not act like you know them or their struggle, because you don't, especially Black women.

No, I cannot.

I'd never know her struggle as a woman, what she has to deal with from day to day. For Black women, I would not know what it feels like to be at the bottom of the barrel socially, and what might be the thing that made me have those mood swings.

This is what I have learned to do which dealing with women.

Do not act like you know them or their struggle, because you don't, especially Black women.

The wife be reading your NT comments bruh?

That's cool if she want a dude that makes 500k but what he be telling these women is every situation comes with problems. A man that makes that money got options and some women will throw themselves at men on that level. Be prepared for what comes with that.

Yea and men who want beautiful model type women also come with problems. Should we all just settle for mediocrity out of fear of others throwing themselves at our partners? These beautiful model type women got options as well.

You gotta pick your poison I mean people have cheated for less. There are dudes who ain't sh@@ who cheat.

yea sorry that was a typo. There are many hot successful women. Focusing on the non attractive ones is misogynistic rhetoric.

Interestingly enough looks can get women AND men far in cooperate America. So I'd be more inclined to think successful women are generally more attractive than "average".

I think this notion of being smart, educated being tied to unattractiveness is a remnant of what we were led to believe in grade school. I think things have definitely changed. There are jocks who are doctors. Model looking women who are lawyers and scientists. If anything in corporate America when I think of a successful man I think of someone obese and gross.
I don't think we're taught what attractiveness is I think its just ingrained in our dna from when we were feral. Like Will Smith is a handsome guy, when he had that allergic reaction in Hitch that turned him ugly it was an indication that something was wrong. If you ever look at mad little babies look at how they interact w/ good looking compared to the average looking, and then compared to boogerwolves. Even dogs bro, I've seen it. This man. He was hard on the eyes and this medium sized dog was dead petrified of him. Had no issues w/ anyone else, but him, and him being a boogerwolf was the only rational reason for this.

Yea and men who want beautiful model type women also come with problems. Should we all just settle for mediocrity out of fear of others throwing themselves at our partners? These beautiful model type women got options as well.

You gotta pick your poison I mean people have cheated for less. There are dudes who ain't sh@@ who cheat.

That's why relationships are tough, it's a give and take. What are you welling to accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom