Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but look at all the mass B has but its still pretty much covered...

in the Victoria Secret world we called that full coverage...

look at what Keri had on in that performance...those would be extra cheeky...

she really only got away w/it cuz she has minimal mass...it would be OD if B wore that too IMO

I guess you're gonna disregard the crotch area and the fact that none of this is new for any female artist

but since ole gurl dropped video it's different
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

About a year ago she did an interview for Complex magazine.
I remember broad made it a point to inform everyone that she was not going to use sex to sell her music. Yeah she would be sexy but she wouldnt try to out do herself cause thats not how she was raised and thats not who she is.

How she lying to us already and we aint even wife that up yet? She couldve kept her mouth shut and just done what she do. Raunchy or not.
She tried the noble route and then realized she aint no better than any other bird in the industry.

Originally Posted by Executive76

but look at all the mass B has but its still pretty much covered...

in the Victoria Secret world we called that full coverage...

look at what Keri had on in that performance...those would be extra cheeky...

she really only got away w/it cuz she has minimal mass...it would be OD if B wore that too IMO

I guess you're gonna disregard the crotch area and the fact that none of this is new for any female artist

but since ole gurl dropped video it's different
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

About a year ago she did an interview for Complex magazine.
I remember broad made it a point to inform everyone that she was not going to use sex to sell her music. Yeah she would be sexy but she wouldnt try to out do herself cause thats not how she was raised and thats not who she is.

How she lying to us already and we aint even wife that up yet? She couldve kept her mouth shut and just done what she do. Raunchy or not.
She tried the noble route and then realized she aint no better than any other bird in the industry.

I would not consider that to be "mass" but I actually like her kind of butts. Some men only consider a woman to have nice butts if they are phatties, but I think hers is quite nice. I think her best assets are her legs. She has a sick body. Why do I sound like a horny guy?
laugh.gif

Yea,she is looking desperate going the sex sells route.

I would not consider that to be "mass" but I actually like her kind of butts. Some men only consider a woman to have nice butts if they are phatties, but I think hers is quite nice. I think her best assets are her legs. She has a sick body. Why do I sound like a horny guy?
laugh.gif

Yea,she is looking desperate going the sex sells route.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
As a female you can't speak on this, it doesn't matter. If you're a lady and you have a problem with this, you're automatically just jealous that she's doing this and you can't or you don't have the looks or whatever it is. At the end of the day Keri's voice is incredible and she's one of the best writers in the game. She has the talent and the sex appeal, how many artists have this? Usually it's one or the other, never both. I haven't watched any of these raunchy videos because I've never been that attracted to her but her album will be purchased because she's just pure talent

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
As a female you can't speak on this, it doesn't matter. If you're a lady and you have a problem with this, you're automatically just jealous that she's doing this and you can't or you don't have the looks or whatever it is. At the end of the day Keri's voice is incredible and she's one of the best writers in the game. She has the talent and the sex appeal, how many artists have this? Usually it's one or the other, never both. I haven't watched any of these raunchy videos because I've never been that attracted to her but her album will be purchased because she's just pure talent

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by reeeem0

true #%## mytrat

anyways, she has a BUTT...i dont see no mass here
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by reeeem0

true #%## mytrat

anyways, she has a BUTT...i dont see no mass here
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao it really ain't nothin to go crazy about
unless youre talking about the knock you down video.. I was in love

keri-hilson-knock-you-down-video.jpg

lmao it really ain't nothin to go crazy about
unless youre talking about the knock you down video.. I was in love

keri-hilson-knock-you-down-video.jpg

i'm sorry but that wack helmet hairdo kills it. she looks like she's geared up for medieval battle. and blonde now? no thanks.

THIS is the keri hilson i like
pimp.gif

2wr29ex.jpg

i'm sorry but that wack helmet hairdo kills it. she looks like she's geared up for medieval battle. and blonde now? no thanks.

pimp.gif

2wr29ex.jpg

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

pimp.gif

2wr29ex.jpg

wow
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back