Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

Sorry fellas, but I tried to find the video and or pics. Show just ended a hour ago.

I think it's about to re-run after this Conan re-run.

Knew it was a Knicks fan. Even when y'all team is playing well, y'all cannot avoid embarrassment. I feel bad for the few cool NYK fans too
30t6p3b.gif

Knew it was a Knicks fan. Even when y'all team is playing well, y'all cannot avoid embarrassment. I feel bad for the few cool NYK fans too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Someone please save this thread.
I'll just watch her new music video and her interview with Perez Hilton till then......

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Someone please save this thread.
I'll just watch her new music video and her interview with Perez Hilton till then......

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

not tryna be funny but when did she get an asz because i don't recall one whatsoever unless you consider what she has as such. she looks good tho

not tryna be funny but when did she get an asz because i don't recall one whatsoever unless you consider what she has as such. she looks good tho

Originally Posted by RavageBX

She sucks as a singer, she needs to stick to writing/being sexy. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

She sucks as a singer, she needs to stick to writing/being sexy. 

Back
Top Bottom