Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

Goodness...I'd marry her today. Perfect body. Just enough MASS for me to stay. and beautiful face w/ a tight frame...hmmm

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RavageBX

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out

true #%## mytrat

anyways, she has a BUTT...i dont see no mass here
alien.gif

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out

true #%## mytrat

alien.gif

I used to want to marry her when she carried herself better.

Now that shes doing all this extra stuff, I just want to see her get smutted out.

I used to want to marry her when she carried herself better.

Now that shes doing all this extra stuff, I just want to see her get smutted out.

this.

this.

don't most females perform in shorts/dresses?

Keri-Hilson-1-550x387.jpg
beyonce-performing-at-mtv-european-music-awards.jpg

both were TV performances

I mean she did this on a show where you can't curse or use sexually suggestive comments
keri-hilson-terrence1.jpg

yet all this seems new to some folks
eyes.gif

don't most females perform in shorts/dresses?

Keri-Hilson-1-550x387.jpg
beyonce-performing-at-mtv-european-music-awards.jpg

both were TV performances

I mean she did this on a show where you can't curse or use sexually suggestive comments
keri-hilson-terrence1.jpg

yet all this seems new to some folks
eyes.gif

but look at all the mass B has but its still pretty much covered...

in the Victoria Secret world we called that full coverage...

look at what Keri had on in that performance...those would be extra cheeky...

she really only got away w/it cuz she has minimal mass...it would be OD if B wore that too IMO

she really only got away w/it cuz she has minimal mass...it would be OD if B wore that too IMO

I guess you're gonna disregard the crotch area and the fact that none of this is new for any female artist

but since ole gurl dropped video it's different
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I guess you're gonna disregard the crotch area and the fact that none of this is new for any female artist

but since ole gurl dropped video it's different
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

true #%## mytrat

alien.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

true #%## mytrat

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom