Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

i'm sorry but that wack helmet hairdo kills it. she looks like she's geared up for medieval battle. and blonde now? no thanks.

THIS is the keri hilson i like
pimp.gif

2wr29ex.jpg

wow
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by RavageBX

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.
I hear ya Rav, but let her father worry bout that....Its our duty to observe dat mass.
True true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.
I hear ya Rav, but let her father worry bout that....Its our duty to observe dat mass.
True true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
As a female you can't speak on this, it doesn't matter. If you're a lady and you have a problem with this, you're automatically just jealous that she's doing this and you can't or you don't have the looks or whatever it is. At the end of the day Keri's voice is incredible and she's one of the best writers in the game. She has the talent and the sex appeal, how many artists have this? Usually it's one or the other, never both. I haven't watched any of these raunchy videos because I've never been that attracted to her but her album will be purchased because she's just pure talent

Really Ant? i made a point to watch GL last night cuz i knew she was performing...i like Pretty Girl Rock...it has nothiing to do w/that video...i wasn't gonna buy her album before and i'm still not...after that BET performance she was never gonna get any of my money...writing i'll give you of course but not an incredible voice

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
As a female you can't speak on this, it doesn't matter. If you're a lady and you have a problem with this, you're automatically just jealous that she's doing this and you can't or you don't have the looks or whatever it is. At the end of the day Keri's voice is incredible and she's one of the best writers in the game. She has the talent and the sex appeal, how many artists have this? Usually it's one or the other, never both. I haven't watched any of these raunchy videos because I've never been that attracted to her but her album will be purchased because she's just pure talent

Really Ant? i made a point to watch GL last night cuz i knew she was performing...i like Pretty Girl Rock...it has nothiing to do w/that video...i wasn't gonna buy her album before and i'm still not...after that BET performance she was never gonna get any of my money...writing i'll give you of course but not an incredible voice

That right there is the PROTOTYPE. I would wife if she had HIV

That right there is the PROTOTYPE. I would wife if she had HIV

devil.gif
 *imagines dat mass making stone skipping ripples whilst smashing from the posterior in a manner to which canines are accustomed*

devil.gif
 *imagines dat mass making stone skipping ripples whilst smashing from the posterior in a manner to which canines are accustomed*

Back
Top Bottom