Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

images

im not sayin i wouldn't knock the bottom out/cuff it but her entire package is way more enticing than what she has in the backyard...

im not sayin i wouldn't knock the bottom out/cuff it but her entire package is way more enticing than what she has in the backyard...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Got you.

highfive_Borat.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Got you.

highfive_Borat.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703
Stop it. She is a great writer and has sex appeal. She does NOT in any way, shape, or form have an incredible voice. And just because a girl pointed out something, that clearly men are taking notice to as well, doesn't necessarily make her jealous. It's calling it how you(she in this case) see it

Stop it. She is a great writer and has sex appeal. She does NOT in any way, shape, or form have an incredible voice. And just because a girl pointed out something, that clearly men are taking notice to as well, doesn't necessarily make her jealous. It's calling it how you(she in this case) see it

When she came out, I thought she was going to be the next (first) somewhat wholesome r'n'b singer, then I saw the video of her letting her background dancers dry butt hump her on the stage with her all spread eagle. Like dude said, doesn't really matter to anyone but her and maybe her parents, but it would be nice to see somebody come out and be able to bank on more than just sex appeal, especially a sista.

When she came out, I thought she was going to be the next (first) somewhat wholesome r'n'b singer, then I saw the video of her letting her background dancers dry butt hump her on the stage with her all spread eagle. Like dude said, doesn't really matter to anyone but her and maybe her parents, but it would be nice to see somebody come out and be able to bank on more than just sex appeal, especially a sista.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RavageBX

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
As a female you can't speak on this, it doesn't matter. If you're a lady and you have a problem with this, you're automatically just jealous that she's doing this and you can't or you don't have the looks or whatever it is. At the end of the day Keri's voice is incredible and she's one of the best writers in the game. She has the talent and the sex appeal, how many artists have this? Usually it's one or the other, never both. I haven't watched any of these raunchy videos because I've never been that attracted to her but her album will be purchased because she's just pure talent

Really Ant? i made a point to watch GL last night cuz i knew she was performing...i like Pretty Girl Rock...it has nothiing to do w/that video...i wasn't gonna buy her album before and i'm still not...after that BET performance she was never gonna get any of my money...writing i'll give you of course but not an incredible voice
Why would you make it a point to watch her on the show if you have no interest in buying her album? If you're not buying her music, then you shouldn't speak on her music. That's like me commenting on Katy Perry or Rhianna, I have no interest in their music and have never/will never buy their CDs so I don't sit here and talk about Rihanna's almost naked pics in all the magazines or Katy Perry showing as much of her chest as she possible can. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
As a female you can't speak on this, it doesn't matter. If you're a lady and you have a problem with this, you're automatically just jealous that she's doing this and you can't or you don't have the looks or whatever it is. At the end of the day Keri's voice is incredible and she's one of the best writers in the game. She has the talent and the sex appeal, how many artists have this? Usually it's one or the other, never both. I haven't watched any of these raunchy videos because I've never been that attracted to her but her album will be purchased because she's just pure talent

Really Ant? i made a point to watch GL last night cuz i knew she was performing...i like Pretty Girl Rock...it has nothiing to do w/that video...i wasn't gonna buy her album before and i'm still not...after that BET performance she was never gonna get any of my money...writing i'll give you of course but not an incredible voice
Why would you make it a point to watch her on the show if you have no interest in buying her album? If you're not buying her music, then you shouldn't speak on her music. That's like me commenting on Katy Perry or Rhianna, I have no interest in their music and have never/will never buy their CDs so I don't sit here and talk about Rihanna's almost naked pics in all the magazines or Katy Perry showing as much of her chest as she possible can. 

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Stop it? She might not have the best voice in music right now but she can sing. I seen her sing at a club and it was amazing, met her and thought she was cute, didn't think she was a dime or drop dead gorgeous but she's cute. If people don't like her being half naked, change the channel and don't buy her music, simple as that 

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Stop it? She might not have the best voice in music right now but she can sing. I seen her sing at a club and it was amazing, met her and thought she was cute, didn't think she was a dime or drop dead gorgeous but she's cute. If people don't like her being half naked, change the channel and don't buy her music, simple as that 

I call it the Jason Richardson complex. For some reason, people think others can only be highly skilled in one category. JRich always had a 3-ball but since he was a dunker (inverse skill for the most part) people discredited his shooting ignorantly.

If someone is super pretty they MUST not know how to sing. People do it to Beyonce. People fat and/or ugly girls aren't the only ones with great voices.

I call it the Jason Richardson complex. For some reason, people think others can only be highly skilled in one category. JRich always had a 3-ball but since he was a dunker (inverse skill for the most part) people discredited his shooting ignorantly.

If someone is super pretty they MUST not know how to sing. People do it to Beyonce. People fat and/or ugly girls aren't the only ones with great voices.

Back
Top Bottom