Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

that is not MASS. thread is MASSively misleading.

Yea I agree, looking at it, as usual, NT hyped it up. Ugly Blonde wig with boyshorts. I mean your butt has to be sad if there is nothing there with boyshorts on. She got a long butt. She is still cute though, not sexy IMO. She doesn't look natural trying to be sexy.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

that is not MASS. thread is MASSively misleading.

Yea I agree, looking at it, as usual, NT hyped it up. Ugly Blonde wig with boyshorts. I mean your butt has to be sad if there is nothing there with boyshorts on. She got a long butt. She is still cute though, not sexy IMO. She doesn't look natural trying to be sexy.

She's cute and pretty but she's missing sumthin to put her over the top. I saw her in MIA at a party she hosted and there were at least 10 females in there that would mop the floor wit her.

She's cute and pretty but she's missing sumthin to put her over the top. I saw her in MIA at a party she hosted and there were at least 10 females in there that would mop the floor wit her.

Originally Posted by laflech44

22042_Keri_Hilson_Performance_at_Pepsi_Super_Bowl_Fan_Jam_in_Miami_February_4_2010_17_122_253lo.jpg

Damn she would get ate n tossed!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RavageBX

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
As a female you can't speak on this, it doesn't matter. If you're a lady and you have a problem with this, you're automatically just jealous that she's doing this and you can't or you don't have the looks or whatever it is. At the end of the day Keri's voice is incredible and she's one of the best writers in the game. She has the talent and the sex appeal, how many artists have this? Usually it's one or the other, never both. I haven't watched any of these raunchy videos because I've never been that attracted to her but her album will be purchased because she's just pure talent

Really Ant? i made a point to watch GL last night cuz i knew she was performing...i like Pretty Girl Rock...it has nothiing to do w/that video...i wasn't gonna buy her album before and i'm still not...after that BET performance she was never gonna get any of my money...writing i'll give you of course but not an incredible voice
Why would you make it a point to watch her on the show if you have no interest in buying her album? If you're not buying her music, then you shouldn't speak on her music. That's like me commenting on Katy Perry or Rhianna, I have no interest in their music and have never/will never buy their CDs so I don't sit here and talk about Rihanna's almost naked pics in all the magazines or Katy Perry showing as much of her chest as she possible can. 

i already said i like the song...i wanted to hear her sing it...i knew it wouldnt be an amazing performance but i still enjoyed it minus the dance breakdown part...i think Keri is gorgeous especially in parts of the video for the song...just didnt think that outfit was a good choice...i'll run it by you next time i want to have an opinion tho...
eyes.gif

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
As a female you can't speak on this, it doesn't matter. If you're a lady and you have a problem with this, you're automatically just jealous that she's doing this and you can't or you don't have the looks or whatever it is. At the end of the day Keri's voice is incredible and she's one of the best writers in the game. She has the talent and the sex appeal, how many artists have this? Usually it's one or the other, never both. I haven't watched any of these raunchy videos because I've never been that attracted to her but her album will be purchased because she's just pure talent

Really Ant? i made a point to watch GL last night cuz i knew she was performing...i like Pretty Girl Rock...it has nothiing to do w/that video...i wasn't gonna buy her album before and i'm still not...after that BET performance she was never gonna get any of my money...writing i'll give you of course but not an incredible voice
Why would you make it a point to watch her on the show if you have no interest in buying her album? If you're not buying her music, then you shouldn't speak on her music. That's like me commenting on Katy Perry or Rhianna, I have no interest in their music and have never/will never buy their CDs so I don't sit here and talk about Rihanna's almost naked pics in all the magazines or Katy Perry showing as much of her chest as she possible can. 

i already said i like the song...i wanted to hear her sing it...i knew it wouldnt be an amazing performance but i still enjoyed it minus the dance breakdown part...i think Keri is gorgeous especially in parts of the video for the song...just didnt think that outfit was a good choice...i'll run it by you next time i want to have an opinion tho...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

true #%## mytrat

anyways, she has a BUTT...i dont see no mass here
alien.gif
I'm dead. 

Originally Posted by reeeem0

true #%## mytrat

anyways, she has a BUTT...i dont see no mass here
alien.gif
I'm dead. 

Why would you make it a point to watch her on the show if you have no interest in buying her album?

roll.gif
I guess I should never watch anyone on TV cause I am not buying any albums. This is really a foolish logic man

Why would you make it a point to watch her on the show if you have no interest in buying her album?

roll.gif
I guess I should never watch anyone on TV cause I am not buying any albums. This is really a foolish logic man

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Stop it. She is a great writer and has sex appeal. She does NOT in any way, shape, or form have an incredible voice. And just because a girl pointed out something, that clearly men are taking notice to as well, doesn't necessarily make her jealous. It's calling it how you(she in this case) see it
Stop it? She might not have the best voice in music right now but she can sing. I seen her sing at a club and it was amazing, met her and thought she was cute, didn't think she was a dime or drop dead gorgeous but she's cute. If people don't like her being half naked, change the channel and don't buy her music, simple as that 
Yes stop it. Incredible voice is not the same as she can sing. And thanks for that story
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Stop it. She is a great writer and has sex appeal. She does NOT in any way, shape, or form have an incredible voice. And just because a girl pointed out something, that clearly men are taking notice to as well, doesn't necessarily make her jealous. It's calling it how you(she in this case) see it
Stop it? She might not have the best voice in music right now but she can sing. I seen her sing at a club and it was amazing, met her and thought she was cute, didn't think she was a dime or drop dead gorgeous but she's cute. If people don't like her being half naked, change the channel and don't buy her music, simple as that 
Yes stop it. Incredible voice is not the same as she can sing. And thanks for that story
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom