Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Really? I hear the opposite sometimes. I did read an article on how black men will define a black women's beauty by how big her butt is. The author wrote in the article how in this popular African American magazine, they asked black men how they saw a black woman to be beautiful in regards to physical appearance and one of the response's is that if a woman had a flat behind that would be no different than her being physically unattractive in the face. Then the writer was saying how African American women already have enough issues to deal with and how the whole pressure of having a big butt is a dealbreaker in a black man finding you attractive or not has pushed them to get butt injections to satisfy men's ideal of beauty.  

eh... as a black man, this is incorrect.

buns are nice to look at and smash, but as far as attractiveness and wifeability, face is still first and foremost for most of us.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Listen guys,

Keri Hilson has no MASS whatsoever.

And that is awesome. Black chicks don't NEED to have huge $@#!! in order to be considered attractive.

I'd definitely eat her butt out no questions asked. Aside from the question, "will you eat my but out?"

To which the answer would be an emphatic "Yes!"

And the dude she was grindin on had the serious hoverhands goin. If that were me I'd do that "hit it from the back" thing where you grab her hips and get to thrustin'. Chicks love that.

Really? I hear the opposite sometimes. I did read an article on how black men will define a black women's beauty by how big her butt is. The author wrote in the article how in this popular African American magazine, they asked black men how they saw a black woman to be beautiful in regards to physical appearance and one of the response's is that if a woman had a flat behind that would be no different than her being physically unattractive in the face. Then the writer was saying how African American women already have enough issues to deal with and how the whole pressure of having a big butt is a dealbreaker in a black man finding you attractive or not has pushed them to get butt injections to satisfy men's ideal of beauty.  

You doing too much
Exactly. Stop reading so many sociology articles.
eyes.gif

Thanks for lumping together all black men together. The issue ain't that serious.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Listen guys,

Keri Hilson has no MASS whatsoever.

And that is awesome. Black chicks don't NEED to have huge $@#!! in order to be considered attractive.

I'd definitely eat her butt out no questions asked. Aside from the question, "will you eat my but out?"

To which the answer would be an emphatic "Yes!"

And the dude she was grindin on had the serious hoverhands goin. If that were me I'd do that "hit it from the back" thing where you grab her hips and get to thrustin'. Chicks love that.

You doing too much
Exactly. Stop reading so many sociology articles.
eyes.gif

Thanks for lumping together all black men together. The issue ain't that serious.

If a woman can have a nice shape with no butt then it's cool. But so many chicks that don't have mass just don't have any shape at all.

That is a dealbreaker for me. Sorry, I can't do 34-31-33.  

But even if men did use the size of a woman's butt to judge beauty, would that be any different then women only dating tall men. They're both superficial qualities.

Edit: Keri is fine with me, just wanted to add that. Ciara, on the other hand...

If a woman can have a nice shape with no butt then it's cool. But so many chicks that don't have mass just don't have any shape at all.

That is a dealbreaker for me. Sorry, I can't do 34-31-33.  

But even if men did use the size of a woman's butt to judge beauty, would that be any different then women only dating tall men. They're both superficial qualities.

Edit: Keri is fine with me, just wanted to add that. Ciara, on the other hand...

I'd eat her cooch right after a hot sweaty Bikram Yoga session after looking at this pic. Keri don't need a lot of mass. Broad is amazingly beautiful. What she need to do is stop trying so hard though...kinda cheapens her. BTW, what happened to the right hand of the girl to the left of Keri. That !@!@ disappeared or something.

khilsoneyecandy-featured5.jpg

I'd eat her cooch right after a hot sweaty Bikram Yoga session after looking at this pic. Keri don't need a lot of mass. Broad is amazingly beautiful. What she need to do is stop trying so hard though...kinda cheapens her. BTW, what happened to the right hand of the girl to the left of Keri. That !@!@ disappeared or something.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

does look weird, but her hand is facing up making the stop symbol
laugh.gif
. And Keri 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

does look weird, but her hand is facing up making the stop symbol
laugh.gif
. And Keri 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom