Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

Listen guys,

Keri Hilson has no MASS whatsoever.

And that is awesome. Black chicks don't NEED to have huge $@#!! in order to be considered attractive.

I'd definitely eat her butt out no questions asked. Aside from the question, "will you eat my but out?"

To which the answer would be an emphatic "Yes!"

And the dude she was grindin on had the serious hoverhands goin. If that were me I'd do that "hit it from the back" thing where you grab her hips and get to thrustin'. Chicks love that.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

Ive noticed this about her a while ago, always been a turn off to me. Word to Ms Dunn.

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.

Ive noticed this about her a while ago, always been a turn off to me. Word to Ms Dunn.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
The same thing I said about Ciara a while back. That ride video or whichever it was, she was overly trying too hard to become a sex symbol.

Ciara too brolic for all that anyway
sick.gif

thats what Ciara does tho...she's always done that...only time she looked bad was in that fur coat cuz it was just ridiculous...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

why does it seem like Durant is always in DC...you gonna be in there Ballerific?

That tweet is from April

i didnt even pay attention to the date
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out
The same thing I said about Ciara a while back. That ride video or whichever it was, she was overly trying too hard to become a sex symbol.

Ciara too brolic for all that anyway
sick.gif

thats what Ciara does tho...she's always done that...only time she looked bad was in that fur coat cuz it was just ridiculous...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

why does it seem like Durant is always in DC...you gonna be in there Ballerific?

That tweet is from April

i didnt even pay attention to the date
laugh.gif

Cassie, Keri Hilson, & Lee Hyori will always be top 3(in no specific order) in my book.

pimp.gif

Cassie, Keri Hilson, & Lee Hyori will always be top 3(in no specific order) in my book.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Listen guys,

And that is awesome. Black chicks don't NEED to have huge $@#!! in order to be considered attractive.

I'd definitely eat her butt out no questions asked. Aside from the question, "will you eat my but out?"

And the dude she was grindin on had the serious hoverhands goin. If that were me I'd do that "hit it from the back" thing where you grab her hips and get to thrustin'. Chicks love that.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Listen guys,

She needs to eat more...

She's obviously doing promo for her new joint...I dont mind the new image but she looks like she's forcing it...

With that said, who wouldnt tear tha down just to say they did it?

She needs to eat more...

She's obviously doing promo for her new joint...I dont mind the new image but she looks like she's forcing it...

With that said, who wouldnt tear tha down just to say they did it?

Did he just say Ciara in the "Ride" video is like Candace Parker doing a Twerk video on YouTube ?
candaceparker.jpg

I don't even know what you were trying to say....

Candace is bad...
candace_parker.jpg

Candace%20Parker%202.jpg

and this one where she is actually sweating (obviously no make up) and still damn near a dime in the face...
candace-parker.jpg

Did he just say Ciara in the "Ride" video is like Candace Parker doing a Twerk video on YouTube ?
candaceparker.jpg

I don't even know what you were trying to say....

Candace is bad...
candace_parker.jpg

Candace%20Parker%202.jpg

and this one where she is actually sweating (obviously no make up) and still damn near a dime in the face...
candace-parker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom