Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Hmmm....idk...necks will be broken if She was to walk into a room with those shorts she wore in GL...if not you Gould question your sexual preference.

If any woman wore shorts like that heads will turn though. That really isn't saying much about HER that men will look at skin.

Regular clothes, non-superstar status, she is just a cute pretty girl. Body would be considered weak.

Shea a public figure, no one cares about her personality...lol...it's all about looks and she has enough to turn heads, but it might just be that she's not your type....I know there is a million dudes that would think otherwise.She's at the very least a 7 cmon!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Hmmm....idk...necks will be broken if She was to walk into a room with those shorts she wore in GL...if not you Gould question your sexual preference.

If any woman wore shorts like that heads will turn though. That really isn't saying much about HER that men will look at skin.

Regular clothes, non-superstar status, she is just a cute pretty girl. Body would be considered weak.

Shea a public figure, no one cares about her personality...lol...it's all about looks and she has enough to turn heads, but it might just be that she's not your type....I know there is a million dudes that would think otherwise.She's at the very least a 7 cmon!

Who said anything about her personality? LOL The hell were you reading?

Actually she IS my type. I love slim women. That is my preference. But girls with "no body" aren't head turners.

Who said anything about her personality? LOL The hell were you reading?

Actually she IS my type. I love slim women. That is my preference. But girls with "no body" aren't head turners.

Shes adopted this overtly sexual persona that REALLY is. not. her. Its so forced its disgusting.

Shes adopted this overtly sexual persona that REALLY is. not. her. Its so forced its disgusting.

Females gotta be the most subjective thing ever, 95% of females will get opinions ranging from avg to dime.
No need to argue about it.

I do think she's sexy though, shes definitely a cut above cute imo...Especially if you prefer slim women.

Females gotta be the most subjective thing ever, 95% of females will get opinions ranging from avg to dime.
No need to argue about it.

I do think she's sexy though, shes definitely a cut above cute imo...Especially if you prefer slim women.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Yeah she's trying to keep up with the trend when I dont think she has to

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Yeah she's trying to keep up with the trend when I dont think she has to

Nothing about her body is worth looking twice at. Nothing. She isn't a head turner. Cute faces aren't commanders of a room, nice bodies are. She doesn't have that.
I'm not disagreeing but you're stating an opinion. Not fact. There is a difference.

Nothing about her body is worth looking twice at. Nothing. She isn't a head turner. Cute faces aren't commanders of a room, nice bodies are. She doesn't have that.
I'm not disagreeing but you're stating an opinion. Not fact. There is a difference.

DC,

I do still consider her to have a body despite what you think she lacks. I guess you and I have have different standards. For me, a women does not need a lot of breast or mass for her to be considered to have a nice body. I would say she does have a butt. It is not flat. It is just not mass. You probably like phatties. So, anything less than a phatty to you is considered no butt.

I think she has an amazing structure of a body. She is very toned and she has nice thighs and killer legs. I think she'd have the perfect body to be a model, also due to her height.

To each their own.

DC,

I do still consider her to have a body despite what you think she lacks. I guess you and I have have different standards. For me, a women does not need a lot of breast or mass for her to be considered to have a nice body. I would say she does have a butt. It is not flat. It is just not mass. You probably like phatties. So, anything less than a phatty to you is considered no butt.

I think she has an amazing structure of a body. She is very toned and she has nice thighs and killer legs. I think she'd have the perfect body to be a model, also due to her height.

To each their own.

To me a woman can have a nice body but can still have NO body.

The No represents the lack of girth.

As I said, I prefer slim women like I said before. I prefer slim, toned women as I have mentioned before. But I know the type of girls I like really have no body.

For a woman to have a BODY she has to have curves. Hooters and a butt, that is a BODY.

To me a woman can have a nice body but can still have NO body.

The No represents the lack of girth.

As I said, I prefer slim women like I said before. I prefer slim, toned women as I have mentioned before. But I know the type of girls I like really have no body.

For a woman to have a BODY she has to have curves. Hooters and a butt, that is a BODY.

kevin-durant-twitter.jpg

Topic is KD approved

Back
Top Bottom