Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

#demlegs though
devil.gif
pimp.gif

LOL Not hating. Why is it that someone that doesn't act like a damn 7 year old boy that seems his first pair of ******* act, they are considered hating. Funny how you don't notice the compliments I gave her. She is CUTE and Pretty. Nothing further. Not sexy, no body. But I am hating. Yea sure.

LOL Not hating. Why is it that someone that doesn't act like a damn 7 year old boy that seems his first pair of ******* act, they are considered hating. Funny how you don't notice the compliments I gave her. She is CUTE and Pretty. Nothing further. Not sexy, no body. But I am hating. Yea sure.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

In multiple threads a day

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Again, I don't see why not going crazy over what everyone else goes crazy over has to be considered HATING. God forbid someone has a different opinion.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Again, I don't see why not going crazy over what everyone else goes crazy over has to be considered HATING. God forbid someone has a different opinion.

DC I wouldn't go as far as saying she doesn't have a body....shorty has a B- %$$ but A+++ legs, she's slim and tall and a very pretty face....however she's nothing to drool over...Bee would mop the floor with her.

DC I wouldn't go as far as saying she doesn't have a body....shorty has a B- %$$ but A+++ legs, she's slim and tall and a very pretty face....however she's nothing to drool over...Bee would mop the floor with her.

Nothing about her body is worth looking twice at. Nothing. She isn't a head turner. Cute faces aren't commanders of a room, nice bodies are. She doesn't have that.

Nothing about her body is worth looking twice at. Nothing. She isn't a head turner. Cute faces aren't commanders of a room, nice bodies are. She doesn't have that.

Hmmm....idk...necks will be broken if She was to walk into a room with those shorts she wore in GL...if not you Gould question your sexual preference.

Hmmm....idk...necks will be broken if She was to walk into a room with those shorts she wore in GL...if not you Gould question your sexual preference.

DC, I know it is your opinion. But, to say she has NO body? When you say a woman has no body it is as if you are comparing her body to a young girl or a man's in the sense of saying she is not developped fully or enough to have a woman's "body". Really?

I think her body is amazing. 

What does a female body have to be shaped like for her to be considered to have a body for you? And how does Ms. Keri not fit it?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If any woman wore shorts like that heads will turn though. That really isn't saying much about HER that men will look at skin.

Regular clothes, non-superstar status, she is just a cute pretty girl. Body would be considered weak.

DC, I know it is your opinion. But, to say she has NO body? When you say a woman has no body it is as if you are comparing her body to a young girl or a man's in the sense of saying she is not developped fully or enough to have a woman's "body". Really?

What does a female body have to be shaped like for her to be considered to have a body for you? And how does Ms. Keri not fit it?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If any woman wore shorts like that heads will turn though. That really isn't saying much about HER that men will look at skin.

Regular clothes, non-superstar status, she is just a cute pretty girl. Body would be considered weak.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

What does a female body have to be shaped like for her to be considered to have a body by you?

She has small breasts and no butt. That is considered NO body IMO. Now, I tend to like women with NO BODY, but her body is not a head turning body.

I wouldn't call her body amazing, but she does have a slim frame, and slim frames are ideal in a women because you know they will eventually put on time weight.

So to clarify:
She isn't phat so that is why I said she has no body.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

What does a female body have to be shaped like for her to be considered to have a body by you?

She has small breasts and no butt. That is considered NO body IMO. Now, I tend to like women with NO BODY, but her body is not a head turning body.

I wouldn't call her body amazing, but she does have a slim frame, and slim frames are ideal in a women because you know they will eventually put on time weight.

So to clarify:
She isn't phat so that is why I said she has no body.

Back
Top Bottom