Keri Hilson Performing on George Lopez. Vol. Dat Mass Is Currently Viewable In This Thread. Video.

What mass ?
30t6p3b.gif

I
laugh.gif
when George said dude with the roses was gay because she said "he might be, we were in atlanta"

I
laugh.gif
when George said dude with the roses was gay because she said "he might be, we were in atlanta"

dat mass being misused yet again.

Keri Hilson is fiiiiine. But her booty is not exactly huge or even that nice. I'd wife though.

Keri Hilson is fiiiiine. But her booty is not exactly huge or even that nice. I'd wife though.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by RavageBX

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.
I hear ya Rav, but let her father worry bout that....Its our duty to observe dat mass.

As appreciated as the gratuitous mass is, she is going to extraordinary lengths to +!%! herself out. Like those shorts seemed mad inappropriate for a tv performance.
I hear ya Rav, but let her father worry bout that....Its our duty to observe dat mass.

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out

as a girl i didnt want to say it and sound like a hater but i completely agree that it was to much for tv...almost the whole thing was out

Goodness...I'd marry her today. Perfect body. Just enough MASS for me to stay. and beautiful face w/ a tight frame...hmmm

Back
Top Bottom