Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Too bad they didn't release the DBs in London...My brother was looking out but found these on the wall...

Jordan display @ Niketown London

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that but how are they finding them on NDC? Anytime I try the original twitter link I get the page not found message and I never see them through a search.

Are people just searching for them on the site.. and then BAM they show up all of a sudden?
Yeah that's what they said.  Just happened to be looking at those, or other pairs in the DB line and then they popped up.  My twitter link page quit doing the "page not found" the afternoon of that the first few canceled orders had popped up.  It still takes me to the shoes now, with the "out of stock" message on the left.

Yeah that's what they said.  Just happened to be looking at those, or other pairs in the DB line and then they popped up.  My twitter link page quit doing the "page not found" the afternoon of that the first few canceled orders had popped up.  It still takes me to the shoes now, with the "out of stock" message on the left.
+1 Repped, thanks bro!

Mine arrived at my post office yesterday and saif out for delivery but never came... next update on the status says "Delivery status not updated" so my **** been out for delivery since yesterday... :/

I disagree. It looks as if he was heading towards a true Mexican theme with the green. But you know Nike won't allow that, bunch or herbs.
mean.gif
No it's that if these shoes said gang shoe anymore....people would be getting killed....

Back
Top Bottom