Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Te hell???? How much more Mexican can you get. Did u not read te bio it came with? Did you not read the description of the details?

Of course you agree! Your a F'in hype! Ebay prices are $395-$445 now BEFORE fees! Check that PM i sent you then stick your head in the sand for a year and come back with your $575 pricetag!
roll.gif

That's true, In due time they will become scarce to find a DS pair.  
I wouldn't be so sure. Reselling is becoming more and more popular these days. I think it's fair to say a significant amount of people bought the DB9s just to sell them, so I'm guessing the market should be flooded for a while. Pairs shouldn't be going for more than $600 for a long time.

I wouldn't be so sure. Reselling is becoming more and more popular these days. I think it's fair to say a significant amount of people bought the DB9s just to sell them, so I'm guessing the market should be flooded for a while. Pairs shouldn't be going for more than $600 for a long time.
QFT

True, but flooded for awhile? There weren't that many pairs were there? only NikeTown's and NDC release. And after all the re-seller's get fed up without getting what they expected or just looking for a quick buck the shoes will get worn buy the people who actually wanted them to wear. I mean, are there actual people who will buy them at a re-seller price just to sit on for a future re-resell? lol IDK, Can't speak on the buyers who are buying at resell prices and what their intentions are though. I do feel like all shoes in due time will be worn and less-less will be DS.

Dont be a fiend and give this dude a lecture ^^^^^,

But anyway can anyone upload a picture of the creases on these?

True, but flooded for awhile? There weren't that many pairs were there? only NikeTown's and NDC release. And after all the re-seller's get fed up without getting what they expected or just looking for a quick buck the shoes will get worn buy the people who actually wanted them to wear. I mean, are there actual people who will buy them at a re-seller price just to sit on for a future re-resell? lol IDK, Can't speak on the buyers who are buying at resell prices and what their intentions are though. I do feel like all shoes in due time will be worn and less-less will be DS.

Give it a year and watch what the prices are on these. Look at the db 4s

damn , i wish i found a pair for $420

you got lucky man

ive been looking but cant catch a pair..............................................................................peace23

Back
Top Bottom