Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

This is the problem with buying sneakers today, all ppl care about how much they are going to be worth. You can put a $700 price tag on a few pair in a couple of months, and if ppl buys it at that price, then thats how much they are worth. BUT if they dont buy it at that price then you have to drop the price. Simple Econ of supply and demand. If it is the only DS pair 10 years from now then maybe you can get $1000, but some people act like they are going to be worth a Million dollars.

Last edited:
Im just waiting for the right moment
devil.gif
*looks at sig*     to sell? 
roll.gif

Ill tell you first hand because I own a pair. The leather on top isn't all that. It looks like it will crease very easily especially on the sides of the toe box. If you own a pair of cement 4s from 2012 I would say that the leather is almost identical. By the way its not leather, its like cardboard leather. But overall the rest of the shoe is amazing, espcially the lasered feather design. Bottoms are amazing as well and there are no glue stains or mess ups at all. My only complaint is the upper white "leather" but it is 3m which is a plus.

my pair just arrived from Chicago..shout out to my homie for picking these up (he isn't even into sneakers)

-sf77

Last edited:
Ill tell you first hand because I own a pair. The leather on top isn't all that. It looks like it will crease very easily especially on the sides of the toe box. If you own a pair of cement 4s from 2012 I would say that the leather is almost identical. By the way its not leather, its like cardboard leather. But overall the rest of the shoe is amazing, espcially the lasered feather design. Bottoms are amazing as well and there are no glue stains or mess ups at all. My only complaint is the upper white "leather" but it is 3m which is a plus.
:stoneface: what....its not leather at all...how can it be similar to the 4s if its not leather.....

QFT

Straight hilarity  

The **** is funny about that? You both act as if I didn't see what was on my sig before I posted what I did. Can't blame me for seeing the resell value in the shoe and buying them for retail, can you? I mean there are a bunch of other shoes I want. These shoes will either help me get cash to buy those or used for trading. Plus if someone is willing to pay an x amount for the 9's then so be it. If you got it, spend it.

Its not leather. Its 3m but a more durable version of it. Its the same 3m they used on the Galaxy Flight Ones. Its not going to crease on the toebox but will crease on the sides of the toebox (Just like White Cement 4s and FTLOTG VIIs)

What do u guys think db4> fire red IVs, military IVs, and $200
I think DB4 trumps that for sure.  Look at eBay prices on DS DB4.  Fire red and Military have had multiple restocks and were sitting around all over the place.  They can still be picked up for retail or close to it, sometimes way under if you catch a sale (fire reds were $141 shipped from the UK for a few weeks recently).  DB4 prices, along with the fact that it is getting harder to find a DS pair in a specific size, already outweight that trade to me.  DB4, $600 (not factoring in how hard it is to get a pair of these, which I think is pretty important if you really like them).  Trade market value, ~$550.

But if you really like what you are getting for what you are giving up, that is what matters the most.

What do u guys think db4> fire red IVs, military IVs, and $200

In terms of cash value after fees. Fire Reds - $160, Military - $150, so about $300 or less for these two. Plus $200 is a good deal for today.

However, if you're in need of cash, you're better off selling them on eBay for $570-575, and you'll get your $500 straight up.

Back
Top Bottom