Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Turn out i gotta give up breds IVs vnds, fire red IVs ds and $225 for db IVs vvnds what u guys think

Yea I would make that trade... but that is just me though.. but honestly if you really wanted those other 4s again they will be had on the low...

Do the trade and keep the engine runnin

I think we should make a list of who needs what size and we all work together and if anyone sees anything reasonably priced we can let them know. Just an idea. 

Thats what i figured. The price of DBs will either stay the same or go up, where the price of those other IVs will prolly go down.

Thats what i figured. The price of DBs will either stay the same or go up, where the price of those other IVs will prolly go down.

These 9's will go up for sure. They are the best looking DB's and the most rockable. White, black, and gold is clean and a loved combo of colors by sneakerheads. WHO DAT?!

I need a 10.5. Galaxy Rookies for trade straight up is what I've been offering but most these dudes reply with..

"I need HEAT, not GR stuff, HEAT!"

Wth is "heat" to these people now a days? One dude texted me saying he'd trade for nerfs, weatherman, etc.

I asked for his address so I could slap him 
laugh.gif

you're probably glad that Jordan Brand is re-re-reretroing the Bred 11s 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I need a 10.5. Galaxy Rookies for trade straight up is what I've been offering but most these dudes reply with..

"I need HEAT, not GR stuff, HEAT!"

Wth is "heat" to these people now a days? One dude texted me saying he'd trade for nerfs, weatherman, etc.

I asked for his address so I could slap him :lol:

you're probably glad that Jordan Brand is re-re-reretroing the Bred 11s :rolleyes
:lol: Yeah...I wouldn't trade Nerfs or Weathermans for these. But those Galaxy Rookies have definitely fallen off a bit in terms of value since they released, probably cuz of the restocks, so you might have to add a bill or something to make that work. I know I wouldn't trade DB IXs straight up for them.

11's are the official shoe of hypebeasts everywhere, end of discussion. 11's are forever tainted to me now...

Last edited:
11's are the official shoe of hypebeasts everywhere, end of discussion. 11's are forever tainted to me now...
What sticks out the most to me is the initial reactions to XI's. Those were like the weirdest looking Jordan's ever. Most people looked at them the way people looked at 15's, like WTF.

Yeah, the Breds were but not the Concords. But the Concords were not Jordan like to Jordan heads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom