Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Me and the lady's
got pair #2 coming for me.:smokin

Guys a quick question.. whats e price range for these now?? I saw at FC they are like 600 bucks 'faints'
tired.gif

Prices on Craigslist here in Dallas are going for about the same prices as eBay ($450-$550). There was one or two pairs for $400 but they were ate up quick. I still can't find a size swap. Used to be a lot easier. (4-5 years back) smh

Last edited:
Prices on these will shoot through the roof. The 3M is CRAZY NICE.

The quality and look of this DB 9 puts this one on a different level.

The detail on these look very nice and I agree with mamba that a black upper would make this shoe look better even though i have always thought the IX was hideous for some reason.

:rofl: :rofl: they wasted no time

they would have been better than what dropped IMO if they were real

black over the white

is that the box in the background?

a fake blk/red xi box with extra colors on it

Last edited:
they would have been better than what dropped IMO if they were real
black over the white
is that the box in the background?
a fake blk/red xi box with extra colors on it

ehhh..im in the minority. i like the white base better. and even though i like Black/Gold as a base colorway, the DB IXs would look ugly with a black upper. That black nubuck upper with the gold eyelets makes the shoe look more like a pair of hiking boots.

For being the one that made the shoe, she really doesn't know much about them.

the funniest part about the fakes is that the backtabs dont even spell Oswaldo's name. It just spells random gibberish in Old English. and its the exact same gibberish on both tabs.

The actual released version are way better! The 3M upper is 1000000x better than the nubuck upper IMO

Good looking on the prices. Really need some holiday money but man I know I'll regret selling in a few months. Decisions :smh:

Back
Top Bottom