Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Wow, 2 restock of these? Seems like EVERY single shoe Nike releases eventually restocks. Been like that for most releases this year. Congrats to those who came up on pairs. Not sure how you guys do it checking Nike's site all the time.

I want to double up... but can't now and I see these sky rocketing in the marketplace in the future.... decisions

sell a pair or two of shoes you wont wear right now and get your 2nd pair before they skyrocket. then, buy the shoes back that you sold when you're ready to rock them again.

:nerd: :nerd:
And yes there was a restock today, very small. Rep told my friend they had like 15 pairs while he was ordering on the phone
Fa real? If this info is legit then my homie lucked out and got 1/5 of the restock haha... So random with releases now a days. You could strike out on release and luck out on several pairs almost a week later haha Nike just plays games

Nike just cancelled one of my free run orders, basically saying that they over sold there stock as being the reason smh... I was going for a second pair as a Christmas gift.

Nice pics DavidLeex84 
pimp.gif

Wow restock #2 went live when I went home sick.! :smh: aww well props to all that got them...

Yes.  Look back a couple pages.  Guys posting their confirmation and all that.  It happened yesterday around 1:30 eastern
Yeah I saw that but how are they finding them on NDC? Anytime I try the original twitter link I get the page not found message and I never see them through a search.

Are people just searching for them on the site.. and then BAM they show up all of a sudden?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom