Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

thats not always true.the reseller might have bought multiples,sell most and keep 1-2 pairs for himself.so he can have some AND sell some too .i ve done that.yeah i resell from time to time.kill me now nt.;p)

yea but the dude said somewhat along the lines of "GOT A PAIR FINALLY"

which means he FINALLY got ONE pair. The man bought ONE PAIR which made him HAPPY AS HECK
and exposed himself for being a fool by posting it in his sig right away.

My friend got through on that restock but he did a phone order, luck dude.

Glad I was able to pick these up and keep the set complete. Gonna try to get an all DS set now, wish me luck lol

Last edited:
Tried phone...no go. Even talked up the rep and flirted with her and still nothing lol

But I did find out 21Mercer, NikeNYC, and Nike in Vegas still has pairs as of right now 5:43 eastern

None of which help me out considering I'm in VA lol

Tried phone...no go. Even talked up the rep and flirted with her and still nothing lol

But I did find out 21Mercer, NikeNYC, and Nike in Vegas still has pairs as of right now 5:43 eastern

I'm on the phone with Mercer right now and they are saying they are not available. As well as Boston, Vegas, and some niketown store in NYC. I don't understand why they lie. Just say we are holding the pair and be done with it.

21Mercer - MGR Alex T "No pairs available" - 212-226-5466

NT NYC - MGR Diana C "No pairs available" - 212-891-6453

Boston - MGR Paul ? "No pairs available" - 617-267-3400

LV - MGR Mike ? "No pairs available" - 702-650-8888

These are all BSers......What a joke! Call them and ask! Maybe you'll have better luck. Also according to Nikestore.com the only restock was yesterday....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the phone with Mercer right now and they are saying they are not available. As well as Boston, Vegas, and some niketown store in NYC. I don't understand why they lie. Just say we are holding the pair and be done with it.
They're not lying. The Nike Stock system is slow on updating. That stock could be from yesterday. The system has always been slow even since I was using the free shipping code "NIKEFIND"

I foresee a lot of people lurking around those areas for the next couple of days

Damn alot of bickering for what??? Let's talk about the shoes, and help those who don't want to pay that 400-600 tag. We all here for a common goal, if some info was late or misinformed.... no need to go all out on someone throwing jabs like the Spider Silva 
mean.gif

21Mercer - MGR Alex T "No pairs available" - 212-226-5466

NT NYC - MGR Diana C "No pairs available" - 212-891-6453

Boston - MGR Paul ? "No pairs available" - 617-267-3400

LV - MGR Mike ? "No pairs available" - 702-650-8888

These are all BSers......What a joke! Call them and ask! Maybe you'll have better luck. Also according to Nikestore.com the only restock was yesterday....

hey man

i don't doubt your info but if you dont mind

where did you find out that other stores had pairs left ?

I was in Nike Vegas yesterday and they did not have any pairs... They could have been lying to me but I checked and I was told nothing. And it is amusing how everyone thinks they no for a fact whether there was a restock or not. Not everyone is lying to kick it. Believe it or not some people in here keep it real lol

Just got mine in today, really lovin em! Small crease on the upper from where the materials overlap, but is all good. Do wearable shoe trees help with minimizing creasing on 9s?

Also noticed on the soles a list of words/places(?):

Left shoe: Cnopt, uhuru, cboboqa, athletisch, muundaji
Right Shoe: dedie, fuerza, intenso, liberte, anmutig

I'm real salty.

I'm teaching the kids in my autism class about money/shopping so I told their parents that if they could save up a % of the money then I'd front the rest as a christmas gift.

Well most my kids went for the dunks because of the theme which caught their attention but my favorite student wanted the J's. I got the shipments in today so I'm just gonna give him a pair of concords instead. I'm not built for that $400+ resell. A bunch of flakes for trades all this week too.

Just got mine in today, really lovin em! Small crease on the upper from where the materials overlap, but is all good. Do wearable shoe trees help with minimizing creasing on 9s?

Also noticed on the soles a list of words/places(?):
Left shoe: Cnopt, uhuru, cboboqa, athletisch, muundaji

Right Shoe: dedie, fuerza, intenso, liberte, anmutig

First pair of 9's?

Last edited:
Am I the only person who didn't get the oswaldo bio in the shoe box? My pair came out flawless but the box is just missing that part. Also could nike send me one?

Back
Top Bottom