Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The Lethal Interjection Crew has now made an appearance- This keeps getting better!! Hahaha!

FC560079-4EC1-499C-AED3-1EC8AC52A6D3.png

Im bout to gather up a compilation post of the top 3 shenanigans in this topic. Canadian scammer/charity project, snitch, double lace guy, mold refund dude, me, James_O James_O acting like hes ever actually ever gonna cop these, yall virgins with 5 personal pairs in the closet, the be careful on a windy day size 8 footers, man theres a lot to pick from.

Im bout to gather up a compilation post of the top 3 shenanigans in this topic. Canadian scammer/charity project, snitch, double lace guy, mold refund dude, me, James_O James_O acting like hes ever actually ever gonna cop these, yall virgins with 5 personal pairs in the closet, the be careful on a windy day size 8 footers, man theres a lot to pick from.
He and/or Dave Magoo didn’t cop that size 11.5. Wild stuff

Well with all that being said....
I have not received a cancellation email as of this morning :pimp:

To the TS dude saying we should be thrown in JAIL for cooking some shoes that was paid in FULL retail asking price. 😂

This will be him once we start posting Shipped confirmation:

clown-sad.gif

Last edited:
lmfaooooooooo at the James shot :rofl:

Also if you were able to get off the NEX, call in to see if you can get the discount applied. Rep was going to apply for me, but sold out. That’s one thing I hate about the Nex. Seems as though If you have in your cart and checking out, they should give you at least 5-10 minutes to check out without being cart jacked 😂.

I always forget the NEX. What was the biggest size they had? 14?

Don’t forget the most important - the guys who hated the pre-aging and then ended up copping/crying because they couldn’t get a pair.

Man, I sure did miss out yesterday. Tried the method from pages back and it doesn't work. I can get as far as shipping info when checking out as guest, but keep getting the message that I can't go any further since I'm not TS. I'm assuming it's since been patched, but glad NT guys were able to cook.

As for kids striking out on pairs, that's just the name of the game. Can't always rely on strangers on the internet to fund your resell pair, but props to the members for helping out. My question is what about dad/parents? Surely they could've helped kid pay resell for his pair, no? I skipped over plenty of pages since this thread moves fast so maybe I missed that.

Dayuuummmm!!!! I'm sick I missed out that link. I also tried yesterday all the ways mentioned and just wasn't on the pizza party list bros.

Back
Top Bottom