Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I did the glitch…. Because eBay still owes me top star!!! How do people with less than 10 feedback get top star, while me with 250+ sales don’t even qualify.

Although I couldn’t check out, 🤷🏽‍♂️
Topstar is a Buyer’s program. No?

I know you gotta spend 1500 in 3 months to keep it.

lol you guys are ridiculous. I am 48 years old. You are the children in here. You all must be Libs because you cant face reality. But go on and live in your fantasy land. You all are right Ebay would have seen all those shoes sold in a matter of a couple hours from a bunch of "GUESTS" for a program meant only for a certain group and would have said yup these are legit purchases go ahead and ship out. Clowns

And yes I bought 3 of them and still hope they ship, but if they don't it was not because anybody called. Use your brains.

264D6A8A-4BBE-41A9-A1EC-0FCB31351A16.gif

Man said y’all stole Lost and Founds the same way Biden stole the election from Trump.

Lol y’all too much.

Calling CS complaining about non existent mold and pulling pics off the thread…

Clowning on a 13yo who was gifted a pair out of charity…

Backdooring eBay not for 1, but 10+ pairs…

NT officially hit an all time low with this thread :lol:

Lol y’all too much.

Of this list only 1 of these things I don’t condone and it was the clowning of a kid

Everything else fair game 😂

lol you guys are ridiculous. I am 48 years old. You are the children in here. You all must be Libs because you cant face reality. But go on and live in your fantasy land. You all are right Ebay would have seen all those shoes sold in a matter of a couple hours from a bunch of "GUESTS" for a program meant only for a certain group and would have said yup these are legit purchases go ahead and ship out. Clowns

And yes I bought 3 of them and still hope they ship, but if they don't it was not because anybody called. Use your brains.
You can’t be serious here. :rofl:

Who is this

Lol y’all too much.

working on becoming legendary

Lol y’all too much.

Yeah this thread wilded out

so where does ebay get their stock for their special customers? grey market/reseller?
A few pages back, someone said what store they partner with on the backend to provide these pairs for the program.

It’s a loss leader for eBay.
CA078592-DD51-40FC-A3CF-79C38C341526.jpeg

eBay was the only game in town before stockx and goat started eating their lunch. They rolled the program out to attract buyers back to their platform. It’s still invite-only, supposedly for top customers but plenty of eBay users have said they got access even though they barely use eBay- not surprising since eBay can’t do anything right. After the initial free crack program to get people excited, they’re making invitees buy $1.5K worth of sneakers (within 90 days :smh: )to get in the club. So they lose on the top star sale but bank on other sales to offset it.

But from time to time, they sell pairs for resale. The flash sales are resale prices. The seasonal drops are retail.

Back
Top Bottom