Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

1670106951478.png

1670106971058.png

1670106997532.png

Man no wonder we lost, dude more focused on the drip on his feet rather than the game :smh:

Man no wonder we lost, dude more focused on the drip on his feet rather than the game :smh:
Nah, lost since that one guy everyone was boasting about didn’t get back on defense quick enough. And once down 2-0 then 2-1 even with that lucky goal, it’s too hard to come back. Needed to push numbers forward, but then you make yourself vulnerable on the counter. US kept fallling for that outside attack and then cross in to the trailer. Lucky turner made some amazing saves otherwise I could easily see it being 4-1 or even 5-1. US had chances too on the poor giveaways but just couldn’t capitalize

I tried for a good 15 min yesterday before getting tired retyping different addresses :lol:

Hoping y’all pull through, that’ll be a great victory. Even though y’all still paid out of pocket, this feels like a Star Wars rebellion story.

Man I hope y'all who got your orders through at Topstar get shipped and arrive safely. This needs to happen. Because...
FCpJ6DgUcAMlsEX.jpg:large

The fuggery that will ensue :rofl:

I think the listing said 2 business days for handling. Plus they weren’t supposed to release til Monday. So might not get movement til Wednesday. But yeah hopefully no cancelation emails before that

Back
Top Bottom