January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

ED43DCE3-974F-4D4A-A0CA-174384DB5326.gif

What are some movies y'all get caught up watching any time they are on?

Forrest Gump is on right now and I literally just watched IT like a week and a half ago. Can't turn the channel though.

Shawshank, Pulp Fiction, and Walk The Line immediately come to mind as well. All the Fast & Furious too.

The Five Heartbeats
Don’t Mess With The Zohan
High Plains Drifter
Tombstone
Sandlot
Any Star Wars
Any Lord of the Rings

Forrest Gump is on right now and I literally just watched IT like a week and a half ago. Can't turn the channel though.

Shawshank, Pulp Fiction, and Walk The Line immediately come to mind as well. All the Fast & Furious too.

Blue Streak
Bad Boys 1&2
Friday
Step Brothers
Talladega Nights

Toy Story 1, 2, 3
Independence Day
Fast and the Furious

Granted, the source is questionable, but I’m curious why Nakamura wouldn’t want to go back to Japan. Is the money too good?

He brought his family with him when he signed..prolly doesn't want to uproot and move them again so soon. And he gets paid more for only half the effort..easy choice

- Over The Top Wrestling announced PAC (fka WWE's Neville) will take on OTT Champion WALTER at its upcoming February 17 show in Dublin. It's interesting to note that WALTER has already signed a deal with WWE to be part of its NXT UK division, while PAC's shaky history with WWE has led him back to Japan to mainly work with Dragon Gate.

Back
Top Bottom