January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

What are some movies y'all get caught up watching any time they are on?

Forrest Gump is on right now and I literally just watched IT like a week and a half ago. Can't turn the channel though.

Shawshank, Pulp Fiction, and Walk The Line immediately come to mind as well. All the Fast & Furious too.

Shawshank redemption
Money Talks
OG IT

Forrest Gump is on right now and I literally just watched IT like a week and a half ago. Can't turn the channel though.

Shawshank, Pulp Fiction, and Walk The Line immediately come to mind as well. All the Fast & Furious too.

TMNT movies, almost all of them.
Kill Bill vol 1
Blood Sport
Beetlejuice

20181219_200350.jpg

Got my seth f****** rollins N**** tee in :nthat:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I might end up coppin this tee as well.

Maybe he wants his kids to learn English in a place where he will be immersed in the language, who knows.

But the fact that B Sox B Sox wants hin deported is problematic

Bloodsport
Kickboxer
Rocky
Karate Kids

@Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

The incomparable Jim Cornette
JR first met James E. Cornette back in 1983 when "Cowboy" Bill Watts brought him to Mid-South Wrestling along with The Midnight Express...35 years later the two remain close friends. Cornette stopped by to tell us about his anniversary tour with Bobby Eaton and Dennis Condrey, working with another long-time friend--Tony Schiavonne--at NWA 70, and why he's stopped partaking in a former long-standing holiday tradition. Plus: Asuka's win in the first ever women's TLC match Sunday was enough to crown her 'SlobberKnocker Of The Week'...JR breaks down the results from Tables, Ladders, and Chairs and talks about this week's shake-up in WWE creative.

Listening to The incomparable Jim Cornette from The Jim Ross Report. http://podbay.fm/show/1370438585/e/1545273061

Last edited:
This combined with the current 50% off Site Wide will give you some good savings. -

WELCOME! Thank you for signing up to receive WWEShop emails, your one-stop shop for sales, exclusive offers, new product announcements, & more! TAKE $5 OFF As a token of gratitude, please take $5 off your next order of $25 or more! Use code WELCOME5 at checkout.

Goodfellas
Kill Bill
Paid in Full
No Country For Old Men

Now, these movies that you named, do you own the DvDs and/or would you watch them on a streaming service?

I guess it IS different when you "find" something on TV

Back
Top Bottom