January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Going to Japan would be best for his career, but for his lifestyle, he loves America. It’s not like he doesn’t do merchandise numbers so keeping him won’t hurt WWE.

And ROH would give him even more time to surf.

20181219_200350.jpg

Got my seth f****** rollins N**** tee in :nthat:

There are plans to bring the "Something Else to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard" podcast show back to the WWE Network in 2019, according to PWInsider. The show is set to return with a few tweaks but there's no word yet on what those changes might be. The show is expected to return in the spring, likely after WrestleMania 35 season has wrapped. The first season featured 13 episodes with Prichard and co-host Conrad Thompson.

What are some movies y'all get caught up watching any time they are on?

Forrest Gump is on right now and I literally just watched IT like a week and a half ago. Can't turn the channel though.

Shawshank, Pulp Fiction, and Walk The Line immediately come to mind as well. All the Fast & Furious too.

What are some movies y'all get caught up watching any time they are on?

Forrest Gump is on right now and I literally just watched IT like a week and a half ago. Can't turn the channel though.

Shawshank, Pulp Fiction, and Walk The Line immediately come to mind as well. All the Fast & Furious too.

Cast Away
Saving Private Ryan
Home Alone 1 & 2
Sandlot
Gladiator
Band of Brothers
The Pacific

Back
Top Bottom