January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Someone bat my **** and i chase and hit and run on parkn car and ****** my **** up and went home and idk wat to do... im sad.

Someone bat my **** and i chase and hit and run on parkn car and ****ed my **** up and went home and idk wat to do... im sad.
so they took a bat to your car? and you chased them down with your car but hit a parked car instead? and just left? damn were you drunk? you better hope there were no witnesses

im ok, thax. But they shatter my windows. They had supper crazy lady talkn mad ****. I think cuz they think i proly cut on a one lane in dc? Try to squeez in. **** was wild ****

Yea , don't even bother calling the police.

The right thing to do is leave tour info with that parked car though

Catching up in here now.

Man the caping for the Bellas is sickening. :smh: Bubba gonna blame Liv for Botchy Bella being a disaster in the ring?

JTG selling of the Cobra strike is one of the all times greats.

You can almost see the electricity flowing through his body. :lol:

Scarlett Bordeaux has IT and can get IT. :evil:

Ciampa/Dozovic was a good match. Doz is a charisma machine.

He and Montez Ford should leave their lesser entertaining partners and form their own team.

Finished the first round of the MYC.

I see why Io Shirai was so hyped. She definitely has IT.

Felt my own chest collapse when she hit that moonsault on ole girl. :sick:

She should have a great run in NXT before she inevitably gets Asuka'd™ on the main roster.

I feel like Otis was made for the main roster. Seems like the type of guy Vince will love and he's homegrown

Probably unpopular opinion: I can't get past Scarlett's tats she has above her region if you know what I mean

5F021DDF-3A2E-44F0-8A9D-D4553C2CF207.gif

34B53EA6-C3BB-4F06-B042-0089AEF7879D.gif

I feel like Otis was made for the main roster. Seems like the type of guy Vince will love and he's homegrown

Probably unpopular opinion: I can't get past Scarlett's tats she has above her region if you know what I mean
Otis is too short to get love from Vince

thats just good ol bsox. you will get use to him. hes like a wwe caveman. wwe good! indys bad! me hungry! bye bye now!
I'm an equal opportunity hater. Indie marks like yourself just can't handle anything negative regarding the Indies and anything positive about WWE. The posterchild of the 2018 internet wrestling community.

Back
Top Bottom