January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

57CFA4FD-C992-4172-BFBD-8ACCC785BAC5.jpeg
21FE72AD-78A5-4FFB-A510-4600683B4B82.jpeg

Still waiting for someone to explain what Neville's "worth" is....
In 2018, he is a very talent wrestler. Top of the line Free Agent. Not too many have his level of talent. (In-Ring).

What is his worth? Not sure how you want that answered. Money wise?

In 2018, he is a very talent wrestler. Top of the line Free Agent. Not too many have his level of talent. (In-Ring).

What is his worth? Not sure how you want that answered. Money wise?
I just thought it was odd that Pelvis said that it was good that Neville quit because "he knows his own worth>'

He's definitely a good wrestler. Is he actually a draw though? Is he going to be at the top of the card in New Japanese? More of a ROH type dude? Will he move merch?

I guess I just don't see him as some kind of star.

The Top of NJPW is essentially a Light Heavyweight Division though.

THose dudes aren't that big. Tanahashi, Sanada, Okada (Is just TALL), Ishii. OceanSpray is going to move up eventually. ( @Case Bigelow )

Omega/Ibushi are Juniors.

So I could see Neville be on THAT level if he continues what he did as Hell 205 Neville.

He can be a big star everywhere not WWE RAW (present).

The Top of NJPW is essentially a Light Heavyweight Division though.

THose dudes aren't that big. Tanahashi, Sanada, Okada (Is just TALL), Ishii. OceanSpray is going to move up eventually. ( @Case Bigelow )

Omega/Ibushi are Juniors.

So I could see Neville be on THAT level if he continues what he did as Hell 205 Neville.

He can be a big star everywhere not WWE RAW (present).

Neville’s height would limit him in NJPW. Dudes like Neville, kushida, and Hiromu would never be allowed to move up unless they get thick like Ishii :lol:

Neville’s height would limit him in NJPW. Dudes like Neville, kushida, and Hiromu would never be allowed to move up unless they get thick like Ishii :lol:
He is fine. AJ Styles is about the same height.

His build helps with overcompensating for his height.

Heel Neville was very aggressive much like Benoit (Who wrestled in the main events for Vince).

Idk what to do man. Landover peeps bat my ****. Idk why. They was wild. Then i chased, stupidly and ****ed my **** up on a parked car cuz my **** is rear wheel drive.

Hate to hear that happened to you. In our hometown no less. That’s why they’re really building up the outskirts. The city is great, but they be Wildin out there.

Still waiting for someone to explain what Neville's "worth" is....

I enjoy Neville’s in ring ability. He was entertaining as a heel. WWE did win with obtaining Ricochet though. He’s a taller, more attractive Neville.

In terms of who is more equipped for a heavyweight division, I think Neville > Ricochet.

Due to the smug attitude and aggression (In favor of Neville).

Ricochet always wrestled a pitty-pat style IMO.

neville looks closer to tyler bate than aj as far as height
one thing neville got on his side is that he is jacked af and he could return back to the lab now that he isn't tested

neville looks closer to tyler bate than aj as far as height
one thing neville got on his side is that he is jacked af and he could return back to the lab now that he isn't tested
Just looked it up
Bate: 5'7
Neville: 5'8
Ricochet: 5'9
AJ: 5'11

Those are the listed heights.

Cesaro doesn't have IT to be a top guy. Perfect for IC or US.
Not sure I agree.

If IT means he has to stand in the ring for 16 minutes and have, Your turn / My turn" dialogues with others, maybe not.

If he is allowed to be the Superman he IS, he is world title material

Back
Top Bottom