January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

cesaro's promo skills still isn't up to par and he's been in the wwe system for years now. i hate to say it, the man is phenomenal in the ring, but the art of the promo is a huge part in pro wrestling/sports entertainment

they better find him a 205 guy to be his manager if he wants that solo run

I really enjoyed Neville’s 205 work, FWIW. I just think he has a bit of a ceiling in the grand scheme of things.

cesaro's promo skills still isn't up to par and he's been in the wwe system for years now. i hate to say it, the man is phenomenal in the ring, but the art of the promo is a huge part in pro wrestling/sports entertainment

So disrespectful smh

Not denying the Promo skills are needed but instead of saying he doesn't have them, how about we acknowledge WWE doesn't put HIM in the right position to show the type of promo skills he HAS?

He COULD use a manager though

Alberto recently uploaded a picture on his Instagram account, where he was seen dining with a couple of friends, including Sin Cara. When a fan commented about how the woman who was sitting beside El Patron was better looking than Paige, the former GFW Global Champion publicly insulted the current SmackDown Live General Manager.

Alberto El Patron wrote, "Yes and this one doesn't have more than 9 police reports against her, or 3 arrests in different states or committed in 2 mental hospitals like the one you mentioned did". Del Rio also took a shot at Paige's brother, continuing, "… and with real evidence not just lies from her LOSER BROTHER."

Alberto recently uploaded a picture on his Instagram account, where he was seen dining with a couple of friends, including Sin Cara. When a fan commented about how the woman who was sitting beside El Patron was better looking than Paige, the former GFW Global Champion publicly insulted the current SmackDown Live General Manager.

Alberto El Patron wrote, "Yes and this one doesn't have more than 9 police reports against her, or 3 arrests in different states or committed in 2 mental hospitals like the one you mentioned did". Del Rio also took a shot at Paige's brother, continuing, "… and with real evidence not just lies from her LOSER BROTHER."

:rofl: @ Being at dinner with the mask

so at most just 8 police reports then

Man Heel Neville was gold. I just want him to reprise that character idc where.

I miss Neville.

I remember him on Raw right after he lost the cruiserweight title to Enzo :smile:sick:smile:. My mans was outchea looking disheveled af like he had to be put on suicide watch.

The complete antithesis of John Cena whenever he lost the title with his ole happy skippy ***.

The heel run completely invigorated his career.

Just wish he could've transitioned it to Smackdown before he left.

Could've had a stable with Neville, Scami and My Cheerio.

Back
Top Bottom