January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

tenor.gif

Do you judge Seth the same way for the abomination Ambrose feud?..
That feud has only lasted for a very small portion of the year in comparison to the amount of time the AJ/Nakamura feud lasted.

But I would also hold Seth responsible for that feud as well.

Just goes back to my main point of the "Best" in WWE hasn't really been head and shoulders above the rest

Let's compare: Both champs for most of 2018, both had decent feuds that weren't remarkable, both just recently lost their belts, both highly rated by Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee 's dad in Japan, both managed to squeeze a decent performance out of Borbin......

Should I go on?
Nakamura held his belt for just over 5 months. Only defended IT TWICE on PPVs. People forgot he even had the damn thing. He's essentially irrelevant.

Meanwhile, AJ has been the biggest name on SD for the entirety of 2018, main eventing most episodes of SD, and held the WWE championship from 11/17-11/18.

I get that you're a ride or die for your man, but come on.

Nakamura held his belt for just over 5 months. Only defended IT TWICE on PPVs. People forgot he even had the damn thing. He's essentially irrelevant.
This same thing could be said about the Universal title, if he isn't booked to defend the belt he can't defend the belt.....

Real talk: AJ kept the title for as long as he did because they had no one else to give it to

This same thing could be said about the Universal title, if he isn't booked to defend the belt he can't defend the belt.....

Real talk: AJ kept the title for as long as he did because they had no one else to give it to

They could've put the belt on Samoa, Shinsuke, Sheamus, Orton, Miz, Cesaro, or Big E..They chose not to because AJ's run was very successful..Big merch seller that the casual fan, the kids, and the smarks all get behind..

They could've put the belt on Samoa, Shinsuke, Sheamus, Orton, Miz, Cesaro, or Big E..They chose not to because AJ's run was very successful..Big merch seller that the casual fan, the kids, and the smarks all get behind..
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom