January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Thanks for sharing the Borne posts :pimp:
74602234-1B29-4DD5-B3CA-A937C44CD0CF.gif

Don't understand either pick..Kenny's run has been boring and a step down from Okada being champion..And I still can't figure out the whole Becky thing..Other than talk **** on twitter what has she done to earn wrestler of the year?..Her best match had Flair and Asuka in it and no match she's had was better than Flair/Asuak at Mania..So why would anyone think she's the best female wrestler for 2018?..

And I still can't figure out the whole Becky thing..Other than talk **** on twitter what has she done to earn wrestler of the year?..Her best match had Flair and Asuka in it and no match she's had was better than Flair/Asuak at Mania..So why would anyone think she's the best female wrestler for 2018?..
It's all about the character work.

Don't understand either pick..Kenny's run has been boring and a step down from Okada being champion..And I still can't figure out the whole Becky thing..Other than talk **** on twitter what has she done to earn wrestler of the year?..Her best match had Flair and Asuka in it and no match she's had was better than Flair/Asuak at Mania..So why would anyone think she's the best female wrestler for 2018?..
Becky definitely won on character work.

Kenny's run has been meh, but New Japanese in general has been meh post-Wrestle Kingdom. Not sure who in WWE IT could've gone to. I guess AJ or Seth?

Becky definitely won on character work.

Kenny's run has been meh, but New Japanese in general has been meh post-Wrestle Kingdom. Not sure who in WWE IT could've gone to. I guess AJ or Seth?
Definitely Seth.

AJ's title run was meh. Too much bad booking.

If Daniel Bryan's matches with Styles and Lesnar are any indication, he could have a really good title reign

So because Becky changed her gimmick she deserves Women's Wrestler of the Year?..And y'all are just ignoring in ring work too?..Gotcha..

Back
Top Bottom