January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Sgt. Slaughter Reveals That Vince McMahon Once Wrestled In A Mask

“Vince never was able to become a wrestler, his father wanted him to be behind the microphone, so he could control things a little better," Slaughter stated. "One night we were driving in the car together and he says, 'One thing I miss Sarge is getting in the ring.' I asked him if he wants to get in the ring, he says yes, so I tell him to go put a mask on one night when we have a smaller event and I'll wrestle you. So we did, and it wasn't the funnest time of my life, but we got it done."

tenor.gif

“We have this former marine that’s also an MMA fighter, lets have him bend over and show his buttcheeks” :rolleyes

Also :smokin
D78D2A50-F02E-464B-B7D3-BA23BD2E5849.jpeg

Happy New Year NTWT fam. Woke up to some terrible news that my cousin decided to end her life last night, so I’m just sitting here in shock. She was battling depression, so I’m sure that played a role in it. If there is anyone you know, or even yourself, dealing with depression, or anything else, please don’t be afraid to talk about it or get help.

Happy New Year NTWT fam. Woke up to some terrible news that my cousin decided to end her life last night, so I’m just sitting here in shock. She was battling depression, so I’m sure that played a role in it. If there is anyone you know, or even yourself, dealing with depression, or anything else, please don’t be afraid to talk about it or get help.
Damn sorry about your loss.

Truly sorry to hear this..Breaks my heart when I hear of someone taking their own life..My grandfather also took his life after battling depression/mental health issues..I pray for you and your family..

Sorry to hear this man. Inbox always open if you need to talk.

Sorry about your loss brother. Keeping your fam in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear, man. Condolences to you and your family. RIP to your cousin |l.

Sorry to hear about that. Stay strong homie, NTWT is here for you.

Back
Top Bottom