January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

I like a variety.

#TeamBBW :smokin

ed0.gif

Nothing to do with wrestling, but I was picking up some shoes for my gf earlier, and apparently a bunch of people were picking up Yeezys, and there were a couple guys that took smaller sizes because their originals weren't available :rofl: :rofl: has it really come down to that for the shoe game, guys forcing their feet in smaller shoes? Where's the dignity :lol: :rofl:??

Nothing to do with wrestling, but I was picking up some shoes for my gf earlier, and apparently a bunch of people were picking up Yeezys, and there were a couple guys that took smaller sizes because their originals weren't available :rofl: :rofl: has it really come down to that for the shoe game, guys forcing their feet in smaller shoes? Where's the dignity :lol: :rofl:??
Might've been for resale, but yeah I don't like what it's become too. Apps, raffles, bots, too much trouble just to get a pair of kicks nowadays :lol:

Is being in NXT better?

Creatively... Absolutely.

Monetarily... Probably not.

Going up the main roster has killed off more careers than staying in NXT. Hence I’m an advocate of people going to NJPW rather than a Lars or the COUNTLESS amount of people that have come up and they did nothing with. All of the tag teams, Lars I’m sure, the list is looooooong.They won’t go because of whatever reasons they have personally, but creative on main is terrible.

Let’s not pretend you watch the product, I haven’t watched it in I couldn’t tell you how long. It’s not good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might've been for resale, but yeah I don't like what it's become too. Apps, raffles, bots, too much trouble just to get a pair of kicks nowadays :lol:

IDK man, based on the gear they had on, it looked like they were Kanye disciples, wearing those long shirts that flare at the bottom like a skirt, and some jeggings :lol: there's no Kanye/GOOD music concert in Houston tonight

Back
Top Bottom