January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

When I want your opinion I’ll give it to you.
tenor.gif

Nothing to do with wrestling, but I was picking up some shoes for my gf earlier, and apparently a bunch of people were picking up Yeezys, and there were a couple guys that took smaller sizes because their originals weren't available :rofl: :rofl: has it really come down to that for the shoe game, guys forcing their feet in smaller shoes? Where's the dignity :lol: :rofl:??

I would think they’d either resell them or trade for their size, but you know those dudes’ dignity went out the window a long time ago :lol:. Camping out for shoes? :sick:

WWE 2K19 is on the PlayStation store for $30. Is it worth getting or should I get Spiderman?

My interest in wrestling is totally selfish

Sure, I could be happy to see someone getting a pay raise, but that doesn't provide me any lasting sense of entertainment

I really don't care if Gran Metalik is making more money on the WWE main roster...I would rather see him do his thing to the fullest extent of his abilities elsewhere because that's what makes me happier

But I have a high IQ and I see wrestling as an art so taking vicarious pleasure from the size of another man's paycheck doesn't really fit my character

Sure, I could be happy to see someone getting a pay raise, but that doesn't provide me any lasting sense of entertainment

I really don't care if Gran Metalik is making more money on the WWE main roster...I would rather see him do his thing to the fullest extent of his abilities elsewhere because that's what makes me happier

But I have a high IQ and I see wrestling as an art so taking vicarious pleasure from the size of another man's paycheck doesn't really fit my character

Someone does get IT.

Grand Metal **** in Lucha House Party is :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom