January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

lupe1.png

You think I am joking but I question the heart of some of these girls man.

I see the passion in Bayley/Sasha, but then you got folks like Dana/Eva/Mandy. I don't know them but I just wonder how serious someone is about wrestling coming from certain backgrounds and/or people that weren't fans as kids.

Will they use to as a springboard to do something else?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican i come in peace!!! And anyone else that wants to chime in.

How do you explain pro wrestling to people who have never watched IT, say ITs fake , or say stuff like lI don’t understand IT and why people watch IT.”

Just curious because when I tell people I’m going to a wrestling show or I like wrestling I always get a “deer in the headlight” looks, “Yuck” response , or “I don’t get IT.”

I play dumb and pretend that I think it's real

You think I am joking but I question the heart of some of these girls man.

I see the passion in Bayley/Sasha, but then you got folks like Dana/Eva/Mandy. I don't know them but I just wonder how serious someone is about wrestling coming from certain backgrounds and/or people that weren't fans as kids.

Will they use to as a springboard to do something else?
I feel ya DC. You shouldn’t be in wrestling for the wrong reasons.

I feel ya DC. You shouldn’t be in wrestling for the wrong reasons.

I honestly think it’s hard to be in wrestling. I think the intention is alway pure when starting off. The physical toll and also the mental drainage. Hard to be smiling like Apollo or fin Balor. Also, hard to have success unless you springboard it into something else.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican i come in peace!!! And anyone else that wants to chime in.

How do you explain pro wrestling to people who have never watched IT, say ITs fake , or say stuff like lI don’t understand IT and why people watch IT.”

Just curious because when I tell people I’m going to a wrestling show or I like wrestling I always get a “deer in the headlight” looks, “Yuck” response , or “I don’t get IT.”

I usually say it's like a guy's version of a soap opera with lots of cool athletic stuff going on.

Back
Top Bottom