January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Asian women :sick:
Yuck!!!!

85860FD0-D158-40B2-817F-AA45B26FFCA8.gif
B1DEBB42-2F00-4F88-A86F-2BF844910D5D.gif

1DE0CD0B-954E-4BA3-B559-B4AFA908D578.gif

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican i come in peace!!! And anyone else that wants to chime in.

How do you explain pro wrestling to people who have never watched IT, say ITs fake , or say stuff like lI don’t understand IT and why people watch IT.”

Just curious because when I tell people I’m going to a wrestling show or I like wrestling I always get a “deer in the headlight” looks, “Yuck” response , or “I don’t get IT.”

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican i come in peace!!! And anyone else that wants to chime in.

How do you explain pro wrestling to people who have never watched IT, say ITs fake , or say stuff like lI don’t understand IT and why people watch IT.”

Just curious because when I tell people I’m going to a wrestling show or I like wrestling I always get a “deer in the headlight” looks, “Yuck” response , or “I don’t get IT.”
I am a proud wrestling fan. I don't shy away from it. Why should I? I like what I like.

I tell them the world is fake.

True story.

I tell them the politics, tv shows, movies, are ALL just AS fake as wrestling.

Mine is just live vs. yours being taped.

I am a proud wrestling fan. I don't shy away from it. Why should I? I like what I like.

I tell them the world is fake.

True story.

I tell them the politics, tv shows, movies, are ALL just AS fake as wrestling.

Mine is just live vs. yours being taped.
Have you ever put anyone on to pro wrestling?

Ronda and Nat had a decent showing monday. I really hate Rondas armbar it looks so weak with the twist and bent of the elbow.

Back
Top Bottom