Is apu a racist character?? VOL...THE PROBLEM WITH APU

umm yes i am, Washington post dropped a survey and most ain't care.
Then or now?

Last I checked they were speaking out against the D.C's football team name/logo and Cleveland's baseball team/logo

But if we're talking now it's no wonder given they've already lived through decades of disrespect and bigotrry and that team symbol just being

Then or now?

both.

newflash, no one cares except da Sjw crowd...da indians only complying taking it off da sleeves if they bartered it away in exchange for da all star game in their town next year & chief wahoo effectively a Cooperstown collection logo with you being able to buy it defacto everywhere next year.

u not gonna compare a critic of Apu who had ziltch on his creation or cultivation with a individual member of NT who's had just as much contribution as anyone else who's been here as a collective...thats poppycock. :lol:
Complex said otherwise, but I won't belabor that point.

All active NikeTalk members contribute to the community and its success. Although most would agree that you're dramatically overstating your own individual importance, you, like anyone else, have every right to your opinion about the site's policies, just like you have every right to your opinion about color blocking on Air Jordans or player personnel moves in the NBA.

Your statement was that it's silly for people to complain about properties they don't own.
Even the most cursory glance at your posting history would find you doing so on a near constant basis.

You complain about NikeTalk. You don't own it.
You complain about Nike and Jordan Brand. You've had "just as much contribution" to the success of the Air Jordan line as any other fan who's bought over 50+ pairs of their sneakers.
You complain about the decisions of universities that disallow certain speakers from holding events on their campus. You aren't an alumnus of any of those schools.
You complain about Tesla. You don't own one and you don't own any shares. See the pattern here?

You complain about companies and organizations you don't own and have contributed little or nothing to literally every single day.

I know that "anti-PC" crusaders fancy themselves champions of free speech, but that delusion is a bit difficult to take seriously when their entire argument boils down to:

"I have a negative opinion about your negative opinions about my negative opinions."

umm yes i am, Washington post dropped a survey and most ain't care.
Given that you gleefully mocked Elizabeth Warren's relatively distant indigenous ancestry, exactly how many people do you personally know who you believe qualify (by your own unstated standard) as American Indian? Of that small group, how many have you personally spoken with about these issues?

You sound like Megyn Kelly giving her opinion on blackface.

Had she, or another one of your Fox Friends, participated in a phone survey about blackface, we both know how they'd answer. Your survey is about that valid.

Here's one that attempts to avoid the severe methodological issues in the survey you've cited:
https://newsmaven.io/indiancountryt...********-is-offensive-fOsUcarY9kGSU9jpfLospg/

He claims to not have any African ancestry himself so let's not even start with who he thinks qualifies as American Indian.

:rofl:

Complex said otherwise, but I won't belabor that point.

All active NikeTalk members contribute to the community and its success. Although most would agree that you're dramatically overstating your own individual importance, you, like anyone else, have every right to your opinion about the site's policies, just like you have every right to your opinion about color blocking on Air Jordans or player personnel moves in the NBA.

Your statement was that it's silly for people to complain about properties they don't own.
Even the most cursory glance at your posting history would find you doing so on a near constant basis.

You complain about NikeTalk. You don't own it.
You complain about Nike and Jordan Brand. You've had "just as much contribution" to the success of the Air Jordan line as any other fan who's bought over 50+ pairs of their sneakers.
You complain about the decisions of universities that disallow certain speakers from holding events on their campus. You aren't an alumnus of any of those schools.
You complain about Tesla. You don't own one and you don't own any shares. See the pattern here?

You complain about companies and organizations you don't own and have contributed little or nothing to literally every single day.

I know that "anti-PC" crusaders fancy themselves champions of free speech, but that delusion is a bit difficult to take seriously when their entire argument boils down to:

"I have a negative opinion about your negative opinions about my negative opinions."

Given that you gleefully mocked Elizabeth Warren's relatively distant indigenous ancestry, exactly how many people do you personally know who you believe qualify (by your own unstated standard) as American Indian? Of that small group, how many have you personally spoken with about these issues?

You sound like Megyn Kelly giving her opinion on blackface.

Had she, or another one of your Fox Friends, participated in a phone survey about blackface, we both know how they'd answer. Your survey is about that valid.

Here's one that attempts to avoid the severe methodological issues in the survey you've cited:
https://newsmaven.io/indiancountryt...********-is-offensive-fOsUcarY9kGSU9jpfLospg/
DAFE9892-68C8-42EA-B9E9-D56E4B0AB66A.gif

Ah the monthly ninjahood sonning by meth. :pimp:

Imagine being a minority and using the term "SJWs" in real life.
For what it means when most people use it I can see anybody using it not just who you think should use it. Saying it doesn't mean you want no justice for people or whatever you're trying to imply. When you know that phrase is also used as a catch all for virtue signaling I don't see how you can say what you posted.

imagine being a minority and being told what you should or shouldn't be offended by

For what it means when most people use it I can see anybody using it not just who you think should use it. Saying it doesn't mean you want no justice for people or whatever you're trying to imply. When you know that phrase is also used as a catch all for virtue signaling I don't see how you can say what you posted.
:lol:

Liberals also gotta break the habit of anybody that don’t agree with their POV on every single topic is a SWS.

I’m a liberal if it matters.
Bet you would've voted for Obama a 3rd time if you could.

Thought you were talking about the Cleveland Indians.

sure....

bottom line is no one care except virtual signalin SJWs on da internet, hence why next year ill be able to still cop a fresh Cleveland indians fitted in 2019 regardless of whether da team sports it on da field or not

Clipper Darrell is really out here acting like people buy tickets just to see him cheer.

Shall we expect you to cease complaining about Tesla, Nike, and pro sports leagues then, or do you fancy yourself “influential” with all of those entities as well?

yo meth, you comparing me complaining about UI specific gripes about massive threads that swallow up new info on a message board i use and contribute to for a decade+ to joe shmoe complaining about Apu, a character he had zero hand in creating or ...if u can't see that hyper extension of a reach then i dunno what to tell u b. :lol:

its literally to different arguments,

its like complaining about da buttons on da street fighter arcade machine not working properly vs complaining Dhalsim's character culturally misappropriated all things Yoga and griping bout it :lol: :smh:

you're alot smarter than this, you playing dumb isn't fooling me.

sure....

bottom line is no one care except virtual signalin SJWs on da internet, hence why next year ill be able to still cop a fresh Cleveland indians fitted in 2019 regardless of whether da team sports it on da field or not
Falsehoods

yo meth, you comparing me complaining about UI specific gripes about massive threads that swallow up new info on a message board i use and contribute to for a decade+ to joe shmoe complaining about Apu, a character he had zero hand in creating or ...if u can't see that hyper extension of a reach then i dunno what to tell u b. :lol:

its literally to different arguments,

its like complaining about da buttons on da street fighter arcade machine not working properly vs complaining Dhalsim's character culturally misappropriated all things Yoga and griping bout it :lol: :smh:

you're alot smarter than this, you playing dumb isn't fooling me.
I'm comparing you, someone who routinely offers critiques about products that affect his life on a regular basis, to someone who offered a critique about something that affected his life on a regular basis.

Backpedal harder.

Back
Top Bottom