Is apu a racist character?? VOL...THE PROBLEM WITH APU

we really comparing an iconic pop culture character with a thread that helps NT general inch closer to obscurity? you're gettin reach happy in your older ages commander... :lol:
You have strong opinions about many things you had no role in creating. NikeTalk is one of them.

I’m not sure why you fail to recognize the obvious incongruity between your laundry list of “things I wish other people would do with their companies/products/services” and “imagine people telling you what to do with something they don’t own and they didn’t create.”

Interested in an Indian/Punjab POV...
Americans love to joke and be offensive @ the same time. Always found that weird. Like how do you mix joyfulness with disrespect smh

i think it's a misery loves company sort of thing. They feel good because they're making the person laugh and they also find joy in the fact that someone is being hurt.

Yall too PC about everything man. I dont like it. This is not how we need to be.

Everything is all fun and games right until you get socked in the mouf. Now THATS the funny part :rofl:

You have strong opinions about many things you had no role in creating. NikeTalk is one of them.

I’m not sure why you fail to recognize the obvious incongruity between your laundry list of “things I wish other people would do with their companies/products/services” and “imagine people telling you what to do with something they don’t own and they didn’t create.”

u not gonna compare a critic of Apu who had ziltch on his creation or cultivation with a individual member of NT who's had just as much contribution as anyone else who's been here as a collective...thats poppycock. :lol:

the shows over...just cancel it

it was a huge show to me, huge part of my childhood...but the funs over. no more fun 2018

Also people's focus on having to be "pc" now is so stupid. It's about being smart enough to know what to say and where to say things. If you can't say something without trashing someone's race, religion, gender, sexuality, etc then the problem is yourself.

Back
Top Bottom