Is apu a racist character?? VOL...THE PROBLEM WITH APU

I don't get the purpose of just posting just to post a smilie. If you disagree cool but you could do more than post a smilie. This online passive aggressive stuff is weak but maybe that's just who some of you are irl too.
I was laughing @ you. Nothing passive aggressive about it.

Was this :lol: not clear? How is laughing passive aggressive now? You thought too much about that post.

I read it and laughed. You don't need an equation to figure it out.

I could do more than laugh but I chose not to. Deal with that. And I get it, being laughed at probably hurt your feelings but you gotta figure out why.

So tell us more about these fake outrage holloween costumes

But ya wanted to act like I was pulling **** out my ***...

Somebody always offended these days.

2C0AFF35-83F0-4109-80B0-43647EEDA628.png

573B051C-1C1B-4286-90A4-9E360FD9ED6C.png

359268E0-C070-4446-A339-A9A6B25CC46E.png

Last edited:
Is it wrong that the first thing I thought when I saw that picture of Al Roker as Doc was "damn...OJ's out of jail already?" :lol:

*Edit: OJ is actually out of jail and I didn't realize it :lol:

People are dumb. Look at the halloween episode of high noon where they said you don't have to paint your skin to be a character of a different race but white people still got mad at them and brought up megyn kelly.

They're not really offended, that's an idiotic reach in an attempt to downplay black face. What a waste of space.

Agreed. Although that’s not really my point.

Part of the argument you, Rusty and others made is that it’s not really up to us to decide what other people find offensive.

WELP...here we are

Agreed. Although that’s not really my point.

Part of the argument you, Rusty and others made is that it’s not really up to us to decide what other people find offensive.

WELP...here we are
It still isn't up to us, how you choose to respond to it is on you. Still, I'd like to think we're a bit smarter than that to listen first, then see the difference between a shallow, vindictive attempt vs genuine concern and history that you can back up with your own eyes. One size fits all thinking is lazy, and these shouldn't be grouped the same.

The reach comes because Roker is dressed as an iconic movie character. He didn’t exaggerate any of his characteristics with makeup or surgery to mimic the doc. False teeth mightve been OD here, where false teeth in a vamp costume is acceptable.

I was laughing @ you. Nothing passive aggressive about it.

Was this :lol: not clear? How is laughing passive aggressive now? You thought too much about that post.

I read it and laughed. You don't need an equation to figure it out.

I could do more than laugh but I chose not to. Deal with that. And I get it, being laughed at probably hurt your feelings but you gotta figure out why.
It's online passive aggressive stuff but since we aren't face to face it's all good. People online tend to more than people do irl in these discussions so you laugh and do whatever you choose. I just know irl people aren't like that but do your online thing my man.

Online laughing doesn't hurt my feelings or anything at all because people do that online a lot. I just think it's weak online stuff folks don't do irl in a similar situation so it comes off as fugazy to me.

What ethnicity are u
Spare me the racial witch hunt bs my dude. Just like folks on another site your just goIng to change the lazy name by what I say. Just say your lazy name for me and keep it moving but spare me this meaningless question.

I'm beginning to think humans just need something to be mad at. Kinda like how coaches, moms or girlfriends kinda have to find something to nag about.

Like watermelon and fried chicken, painting your face to be the same color of a character isn't inherently racist, it was used in a racist way at some point and now it's tarnished for good.

It's online passive aggressive stuff but since we aren't face to face it's all good.
Since we most likely ain't ever gonna meet in not sure online passive aggressiveness is a thing especially since you're assuming there's more to this than me laughing at you.

But like I said that's a problem you have to figure out.

Have no doubts either. I'd laugh @ you in your face without a second thought. There's no reason for me not to.

Spare me the racial witch hunt bs my dude. Just like folks on another site your just goIng to change the lazy name by what I say. Just say your lazy name for me and keep it moving but spare me this meaningless question.
crazy how entitled you are. just so blank

Back
Top Bottom