ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION - What's your position NT?

Originally Posted by JD214

It's not just illegal immigrants with the health care, it's all the races, and also with the taxes not just illegal immigrants, way more races take advantage of this stupid system we have.

Why are we posting stuff about homeless on this thread? Well might as well post this, found way more data but don't want to threadjack by posting it.
wink.gif

By race, the homeless population was estimated to be, on average, 49%
African-American, 35% white, 13% Hispanic, 2% Native American and 1% Asian.

this is exactly what you do. you basically turned this into a race thing. what does that have to do with anything. NOTHING. you think you are so smart. dropping "knowledge" by your own merit to enlighten the world.
$#!$. outta. here. %#%+!.

What is the biggest gang in Southern California and possibly the US?

tell me how many of them are legal citizens.

What is the biggest prison gang in america?

shall i continue? 

by your logic we should stick our hands in Lava to pull out a diamond.

the good, tax paying, stand up, wanna learn english yet still keep their cultural identity, light of the world undocumented/illegal immigrants are the MINORITY.

the bad, purposely separate couples with children to reap benefits for being a single mother even though the father is actually there, do not want to learn english and think their culture and country are superior to the USA, no respects for the laws or cultural norms or other cultures in general, racist based upon stereotypes, possibly gang related or drug related, bane of existence undocumented/illegal immigrant are the MAJORITY.

you dont wanna hear this.

dont get it twisted. I know there are people who come here cause they want better than they could get there and work hard and make something of their self.

but its a catch 22 to let them be the reason we also keep the scum.

Originally Posted by JD214

It's not just illegal immigrants with the health care, it's all the races, and also with the taxes not just illegal immigrants, way more races take advantage of this stupid system we have.

Why are we posting stuff about homeless on this thread? Well might as well post this, found way more data but don't want to threadjack by posting it.
wink.gif

By race, the homeless population was estimated to be, on average, 49%
African-American, 35% white, 13% Hispanic, 2% Native American and 1% Asian.

this is exactly what you do. you basically turned this into a race thing. what does that have to do with anything. NOTHING. you think you are so smart. dropping "knowledge" by your own merit to enlighten the world.
$#!$. outta. here. %#%+!.

What is the biggest gang in Southern California and possibly the US?

tell me how many of them are legal citizens.

What is the biggest prison gang in america?

shall i continue? 

by your logic we should stick our hands in Lava to pull out a diamond.

the good, tax paying, stand up, wanna learn english yet still keep their cultural identity, light of the world undocumented/illegal immigrants are the MINORITY.

the bad, purposely separate couples with children to reap benefits for being a single mother even though the father is actually there, do not want to learn english and think their culture and country are superior to the USA, no respects for the laws or cultural norms or other cultures in general, racist based upon stereotypes, possibly gang related or drug related, bane of existence undocumented/illegal immigrant are the MAJORITY.

you dont wanna hear this.

dont get it twisted. I know there are people who come here cause they want better than they could get there and work hard and make something of their self.

but its a catch 22 to let them be the reason we also keep the scum.

I moved from France to Canada legally. It was a pain in the %+#, took over 3 years to be accepted as a resident (not even a citizen). Had to go through medical exams, give a *$%* load of money, etc.

I did it. Therefore, I think that illegal immigrant should go back to their country. Sounds bad, but there is steps for everyone to follow.

I moved from France to Canada legally. It was a pain in the %+#, took over 3 years to be accepted as a resident (not even a citizen). Had to go through medical exams, give a *$%* load of money, etc.

I did it. Therefore, I think that illegal immigrant should go back to their country. Sounds bad, but there is steps for everyone to follow.

All these illegal immigrants must leave the country. Im sitting here busting my *** at work, and school to make a decent living. While these immigrants are not paying a single dime in fed/state taxes. Seriously, #@*%. I dont care if your a mexican, asian, black, europe immigrant. Get out or stay in and pay taxes. It isnt fair.

All these illegal immigrants must leave the country. Im sitting here busting my *** at work, and school to make a decent living. While these immigrants are not paying a single dime in fed/state taxes. Seriously, #@*%. I dont care if your a mexican, asian, black, europe immigrant. Get out or stay in and pay taxes. It isnt fair.

meh, doesn't really bother me. At the end of the day, I won't be affected that much, if at all, by whatever resources illegal immigrants "take up" from the govt.

meh, doesn't really bother me. At the end of the day, I won't be affected that much, if at all, by whatever resources illegal immigrants "take up" from the govt.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

these peeps want to stay in, but the US Gov't is allowing them a legal identity in order for their [potential] taxes to become deducted from their wages. give these dudes a way to pay taxes and become legal, and i bet not one undocumented dude would hesitate at that opportunity.

these peeps want to stay in, but the US Gov't is allowing them a legal identity in order for their [potential] taxes to become deducted from their wages. give these dudes a way to pay taxes and become legal, and i bet not one undocumented dude would hesitate at that opportunity.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I'm totally against illegal immigration however I feel something constructive needs to be done about the undocumented immigrants that are already here without criminal records & that have been paying taxes. Not all undocumented immigrants come into the country illegally & if there is ever a chance at amnesty I believe the people that meet the previously mentioned criteria should be first at bat for a chance at citizenship.

I agree with this.

There are also many children that come into the country illegally. They have no say... and have absolutely no idea what is going on. They grow up in the U.S.A. and love the country.. then they find out that they are undocumented.. what a huge shock.
frown.gif
I'm 100% for the DREAM Act.

Great video up there.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I'm totally against illegal immigration however I feel something constructive needs to be done about the undocumented immigrants that are already here without criminal records & that have been paying taxes. Not all undocumented immigrants come into the country illegally & if there is ever a chance at amnesty I believe the people that meet the previously mentioned criteria should be first at bat for a chance at citizenship.

I agree with this.

There are also many children that come into the country illegally. They have no say... and have absolutely no idea what is going on. They grow up in the U.S.A. and love the country.. then they find out that they are undocumented.. what a huge shock.
frown.gif
I'm 100% for the DREAM Act.

Great video up there.

do you consider busting your #$$ working 9-5? 
Cause some of the people I work with work from 7am to 1am. Now thats busting your #$$.

and they pay taxes. they probably pay more taxes then you. They work harder than you. so is it still not fair?

do you consider busting your #$$ working 9-5? 
Cause some of the people I work with work from 7am to 1am. Now thats busting your #$$.

and they pay taxes. they probably pay more taxes then you. They work harder than you. so is it still not fair?

i second this. 

i second this. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Why feel embarassed about learning a key took that's gonna help you and your family in the long run? 
We don't feel embarrassed to learn, we feel embarrassed of not speaking English. Even when we do learn we have an accent that people ridicule us for.
that's whats embarrassing.

Most of the time the parents who bring their family learns at work out of needing it to survive.
The kids learn through school, friends etc. One way or another we learn. 

That is silly to mock someone with an accent. I happen to like women with an accent. 

oh it happens EVERYWHERE. Mexicans, filipinos, indians, etc. if its different its being mocked. ever since i was a kid to adult hood, if its different people will mock it.

you know what i think should be illegal? all these young women getting married to old white men just to come here. THAT should be illegal.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Why feel embarassed about learning a key took that's gonna help you and your family in the long run? 
We don't feel embarrassed to learn, we feel embarrassed of not speaking English. Even when we do learn we have an accent that people ridicule us for.
that's whats embarrassing.

Most of the time the parents who bring their family learns at work out of needing it to survive.
The kids learn through school, friends etc. One way or another we learn. 

That is silly to mock someone with an accent. I happen to like women with an accent. 

oh it happens EVERYWHERE. Mexicans, filipinos, indians, etc. if its different its being mocked. ever since i was a kid to adult hood, if its different people will mock it.

you know what i think should be illegal? all these young women getting married to old white men just to come here. THAT should be illegal.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by likethematrix

eek.gif

These are some of the most hateful and ignorant posts I've seen on NT.  They remind me of how the Nazis are depicted in blaming the Jews for everything they perceived as being wrong in their life and society. 
reminds me of that one puerto rican dude on here who absolutely hates mexican immigrants. where did that guy go?
laugh.gif
 i think alot of people use the whole illegal immigration subject to mask their true feelings. That they are racists.

all we need to hear now is "im not racist. some of my best friends are latino" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom