ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION - What's your position NT?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by HARM

Illegal immigrants damn sure can count money ..

but don't speak a lick of english

laugh.gif
 Yeah.  Most of them are arrogant about it and feels as if they don't need English.  You spend American money, so make an effort to at least learn the language.
very few of them feel arrogant about it. Most feel embarrassed and intimidated by not speaking english.
we also pay taxes, make it an effort to change your views and learn the facts.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
 Yeah.  Most of them are arrogant about it and feels as if they don't need English.  You spend American money, so make an effort to at least learn the language.
very few of them feel arrogant about it. Most feel embarrassed and intimidated by not speaking english.

Why feel embarassed about learning a key took that's gonna help you and your family in the long run? 

laugh.gif

Why feel embarassed about learning a key took that's gonna help you and your family in the long run? 

All of you ignorant people saying we take your jobs, i have one thing to ask of you.
Would you like to go to the fields and work a WHOLE day out in  the hot sun for minimum wage, if not less?

All of you ignorant people saying we take your jobs, i have one thing to ask of you.
Would you like to go to the fields and work a WHOLE day out in  the hot sun for minimum wage, if not less?

Can't stand racists people.....Yall confortably talk *+%# if Yall were running like "illegals" you would be looking for a safe haven
It's almost like when Germany gave power to Hitler everyone was blindly hating just for the f of it.

Can't stand racists people.....Yall confortably talk *+%# if Yall were running like "illegals" you would be looking for a safe haven
It's almost like when Germany gave power to Hitler everyone was blindly hating just for the f of it.

laugh.gif

its embarrassing because they have difficulty communicating in a language that they are unfamiliar with and the 1st reaction/assumption of the American they are trying to communicate with is that they (the immigrants) are ignorant or unintelligent just because they dont speak english.  feelsbadman

laugh.gif
We don't feel embarrassed to learn, we feel embarrassed of not speaking English. Even when we do learn we have an accent that people ridicule us for.
that's whats embarrassing.

Most of the time the parents who bring their family learns at work out of needing it to survive.
The kids learn through school, friends etc. One way or another we learn. 

I can see why they would want to come here. I understand how bad they want to come here by looking at what they sacrifice. But its unreasonable for the US to let anyone and everyone come here as they please. We cant fit everyone who wants to come here in the country.

My view on the situation is that as bad as I feel for these people, we have to boot them. Not paying taxes, taking jobs..Its unfair for those who are actually natives.

Worlds a #*+%@% up place. Its sad people have to go through this in the first place.

laugh.gif

its embarrassing because they have difficulty communicating in a language that they are unfamiliar with and the 1st reaction/assumption of the American they are trying to communicate with is that they (the immigrants) are ignorant or unintelligent just because they dont speak english.  feelsbadman

I can see why they would want to come here. I understand how bad they want to come here by looking at what they sacrifice. But its unreasonable for the US to let anyone and everyone come here as they please. We cant fit everyone who wants to come here in the country.

My view on the situation is that as bad as I feel for these people, we have to boot them. Not paying taxes, taking jobs..Its unfair for those who are actually natives.

Worlds a #*+%@% up place. Its sad people have to go through this in the first place.

laugh.gif
We don't feel embarrassed to learn, we feel embarrassed of not speaking English. Even when we do learn we have an accent that people ridicule us for.
that's whats embarrassing.

Most of the time the parents who bring their family learns at work out of needing it to survive.
The kids learn through school, friends etc. One way or another we learn. 

I don't understand, are we talking about illegal immigrants or just legal immigrants. there are many legal immigrants that work out in fields. 

I don't understand, are we talking about illegal immigrants or just legal immigrants. there are many legal immigrants that work out in fields. 

Originally Posted by Jay02

We come here to work and support our families. Hoping that someday our kids can be that CEO of a company. For a better life financially and in every way possible.
Many people have said and done it themselves where if their family needs to eat they WILL steal (if its the last choice) to provide for them.

Well our families need to eat and we WORK to be able to provide for them.

NubianDisaster wrote:
zapatohead408 wrote:

neither. Were talking about UNDOCUMENTED immigrants. (you cant necessarily be illegal)
and I know what you're trying to say but I'm sure that there is more undocumented people working in the fields than documented.

Originally Posted by Jay02

We come here to work and support our families. Hoping that someday our kids can be that CEO of a company. For a better life financially and in every way possible.
Many people have said and done it themselves where if their family needs to eat they WILL steal (if its the last choice) to provide for them.

Well our families need to eat and we WORK to be able to provide for them.

NubianDisaster wrote:
zapatohead408 wrote:

neither. Were talking about UNDOCUMENTED immigrants. (you cant necessarily be illegal)
and I know what you're trying to say but I'm sure that there is more undocumented people working in the fields than documented.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

It's pointless to discuss this here.

Agreed. Leads to the same result over and over especially with children of illegal immigrants.

The only thing I have to say is that you guys make it incredibly hard for those trying to legally get in by cheating and flying under the radar.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

It's pointless to discuss this here.

Agreed. Leads to the same result over and over especially with children of illegal immigrants.

The only thing I have to say is that you guys make it incredibly hard for those trying to legally get in by cheating and flying under the radar.

I'm totally against illegal immigration however I feel something constructive needs to be done about the undocumented immigrants that are already here without criminal records & that have been paying taxes. Not all undocumented immigrants come into the country illegally & if there is ever a chance at amnesty I believe the people that meet the previously mentioned criteria should be first at bat for a chance at citizenship.

Back
Top Bottom