ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION - What's your position NT?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

However, some students paying out-of-state tuition have filed lawsuits in these states, claiming state education officials violated this federal law.[23]
 If someone maintains an illegal status within our country, how are they able to sue in our own US courts?

the students that sued the courts were US citizens that went to a school that was not in their home state. It WAS NOT the kids with "illegal status" that sued them. 

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

However, some students paying out-of-state tuition have filed lawsuits in these states, claiming state education officials violated this federal law.[23]
 If someone maintains an illegal status within our country, how are they able to sue in our own US courts?

the students that sued the courts were US citizens that went to a school that was not in their home state. It WAS NOT the kids with "illegal status" that sued them. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Let em cook, da US was built with da blood, sweat, & tears of slaves,

Native americans, & immigrants...or did u forget we're on stolen land?

QFT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Let em cook, da US was built with da blood, sweat, & tears of slaves,

Native americans, & immigrants...or did u forget we're on stolen land?

QFT

my mom was illegal. im not sure but somehow her aunt got custody over her and she ended up staying.

my mom was illegal. im not sure but somehow her aunt got custody over her and she ended up staying.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

dude, you are talking out of your $!!.
ive grown up with mexicans, illegal and legal my entire life. 

my brother is married to a "Now legal" formerly illegal immigrant who's entire family is illegal.

i know EVERYTHING that illegal immigrants do. ive been at the house when theyve sent 100k worth of electronics to mexico because they dont get the same stuff we have here.

ive been there when the fathers "employees" came to collect their money and he pulled out a big wad of money and paid them on the spot.

yeah he pays his little taxes and doesnt get a return. oh wow... the government gets to keep 7,000 dollars. we finally back on track right?

i know all this stuff first hand and if i really got to talking, every mexican NTer and the mods would get involved and end up with me banned and labeled a racist.

but you guys dont get to see it from my point of view, living in the proverbial "jungle"

im in the thick of it right now. every day. you guys get the luxury of reading about it then saying whats good and whats not.

come to Azusa and lets walk by where the mexicans "kick it foo". Then let me take u to the home depot on wilshire blvd in LA. THEN let me take you to Hill and Olympic to the sweat shops at 5pm everyday and tell me you dont see 4000 mexican women walking out of a unmarked building looking exhausted.

ya'll think im saying this out of hate. im saying this cause its the truth. take it how u want it. im just giving you the point of view of someone who is negatively affected by illegal immigrants.

you guys acting like all they wanna do is come here, work, make the world better and love their fellow man.

no. they hate blacks. they want to use the system cause its set up for abuse.

and yes, i care about my credit. im not some piece of !$%+ who will leave a bill for services rendered.

that would make me no better than the POS mexican gangbanger who did not pay. because since im black it was already expected.

and i have no health insurance. who can afford 400 a month for something that might or might not happen.

and oh wow property taxes. everyone in the US knows the majority of taxes come from taxing your earned wages.

stop being stupid and trying to use the taxes that NO ONE can avoid like sales tax (lol) and property tax.

like .00000007% of illegals own homes.

i know this is an upsetting topic for you because it hits so close to home, but i think that is part of the reason why it is difficult for you to look at this objectively.  your opinion on the matter is purely based on your experiences (which is fair), but by only looking at your own experiences, you are discounting or discrediting the experiences others may have had.

while i did not grow up in the "jungle" surrounded by mexicans, i did grow up around a fair share of them myself.  My HS was atleast 1/3rd hispanic (in the not rich/white part of Huntington Beach).  For every d-bag mexican cholo I encountered, I also came across quiet hardworking illegal immigrants who were just trying to make a better life for themselves and their families.

Going back to your experience about the d-bag mexican who doesnt pay for hospital services.  For better or worse, my father is a small business owner (gardening/lawncare) and employs some illegal (and legal) immigrants.  There was a workplace accident where one of his guys got hurt and had to go to the hospital.  The employee was an illegal.  The employee paid as much of the hospital bill as he could afford to pay.  My pops came out of pocket for the difference because he felt it was the right thing to do.  These guys work hard for him so he can afford to feed his family, so its only right that he does what he can to take care of them.  This illegal was not a d-bag, he was a hardworking honorable guy just trying to make it like the rest of us.  In my experience, this wasnt an isolated incident.  A lot of the guys that work for my pops are the same.  They just want to do their job, stay out of trouble, and want to try and provide a better life for their children than they had.  fwiw, my pops withholds payroll taxes and pays them even though these guys are illegal.

my brother is married to a "Now legal" formerly illegal immigrant who's entire family is illegal.

i know EVERYTHING that illegal immigrants do. ive been at the house when theyve sent 100k worth of electronics to mexico because they dont get the same stuff we have here.

ive been there when the fathers "employees" came to collect their money and he pulled out a big wad of money and paid them on the spot.

yeah he pays his little taxes and doesnt get a return. oh wow... the government gets to keep 7,000 dollars. we finally back on track right?

i know all this stuff first hand and if i really got to talking, every mexican NTer and the mods would get involved and end up with me banned and labeled a racist.

but you guys dont get to see it from my point of view, living in the proverbial "jungle"

im in the thick of it right now. every day. you guys get the luxury of reading about it then saying whats good and whats not.

come to Azusa and lets walk by where the mexicans "kick it foo". Then let me take u to the home depot on wilshire blvd in LA. THEN let me take you to Hill and Olympic to the sweat shops at 5pm everyday and tell me you dont see 4000 mexican women walking out of a unmarked building looking exhausted.

ya'll think im saying this out of hate. im saying this cause its the truth. take it how u want it. im just giving you the point of view of someone who is negatively affected by illegal immigrants.

you guys acting like all they wanna do is come here, work, make the world better and love their fellow man.

and yes, i care about my credit. im not some piece of !$%+ who will leave a bill for services rendered.

that would make me no better than the POS mexican gangbanger who did not pay. because since im black it was already expected.

and i have no health insurance. who can afford 400 a month for something that might or might not happen.

and oh wow property taxes. everyone in the US knows the majority of taxes come from taxing your earned wages.

stop being stupid and trying to use the taxes that NO ONE can avoid like sales tax (lol) and property tax.

i know this is an upsetting topic for you because it hits so close to home, but i think that is part of the reason why it is difficult for you to look at this objectively.  your opinion on the matter is purely based on your experiences (which is fair), but by only looking at your own experiences, you are discounting or discrediting the experiences others may have had.

while i did not grow up in the "jungle" surrounded by mexicans, i did grow up around a fair share of them myself.  My HS was atleast 1/3rd hispanic (in the not rich/white part of Huntington Beach).  For every d-bag mexican cholo I encountered, I also came across quiet hardworking illegal immigrants who were just trying to make a better life for themselves and their families.

Going back to your experience about the d-bag mexican who doesnt pay for hospital services.  For better or worse, my father is a small business owner (gardening/lawncare) and employs some illegal (and legal) immigrants.  There was a workplace accident where one of his guys got hurt and had to go to the hospital.  The employee was an illegal.  The employee paid as much of the hospital bill as he could afford to pay.  My pops came out of pocket for the difference because he felt it was the right thing to do.  These guys work hard for him so he can afford to feed his family, so its only right that he does what he can to take care of them.  This illegal was not a d-bag, he was a hardworking honorable guy just trying to make it like the rest of us.  In my experience, this wasnt an isolated incident.  A lot of the guys that work for my pops are the same.  They just want to do their job, stay out of trouble, and want to try and provide a better life for their children than they had.  fwiw, my pops withholds payroll taxes and pays them even though these guys are illegal.

I came here illegally about 16 years ago as a young'n.

1z3xtu1.gif

My people, hard workers, do jobs others can't do, get paid less and work more, let them in
pimp.gif

My people, hard workers, do jobs others can't do, get paid less and work more, let them in
pimp.gif

yeah yeah yeah.... everyone has a good story, a great person, this guy and that guy, blah blah blah.
like i said. if you are ever in Azusa, Ca or anywhere in LA and you want me to show u straight up, then i will.
other than that im done.
its a lose lose for me, a black man, to continue to speak about this.
everyone wants to throw out these USA Today and CNN facts and figures, knowing damn well everything written and showed to the public from any publication is biased on the magazine/person/groups political agenda.
and its hilarious how most of yall believe these facts and figures with all your heart and take them as fact without any research done.

maybe georgia has a farming problem because they only want to pay $4/hr to illegals instead of paying 8/hr plus benefits and the such and making next to no profit.

i hate you guys sometimes and i wish the world was ruled by the rule of the strong cause i would attempt to crush your skulls with my bare hands trying to squeeze some rational thought in there.
and i love how no one addresses the undercutting culture that mexicans have.

"oh he will do that for 10? ill do it for 8."

until

"oh he will do it for 5? i wont do it for that"

and now 5 is the price of something that used to be worth 10.

thats all it comes down to.

why dont americans want to do lawn care anymore and now its an "illegal immigrant" job?

cause they came and offered prices that normal tax payers or normal people in general could never compete with.

now that low price is the normal and no one is going to work for that if they have to pay taxes on it.

and why would i hire someone who i gotta pay more?

laugh.gif

suck my ^#*@. 

oh yeah and come here and let me show u how many XIIIs i see on the back of heads DAILY ALL OVER LA.

yeah yeah yeah.... everyone has a good story, a great person, this guy and that guy, blah blah blah.
like i said. if you are ever in Azusa, Ca or anywhere in LA and you want me to show u straight up, then i will.
other than that im done.
its a lose lose for me, a black man, to continue to speak about this.
everyone wants to throw out these USA Today and CNN facts and figures, knowing damn well everything written and showed to the public from any publication is biased on the magazine/person/groups political agenda.
and its hilarious how most of yall believe these facts and figures with all your heart and take them as fact without any research done.

maybe georgia has a farming problem because they only want to pay $4/hr to illegals instead of paying 8/hr plus benefits and the such and making next to no profit.

i hate you guys sometimes and i wish the world was ruled by the rule of the strong cause i would attempt to crush your skulls with my bare hands trying to squeeze some rational thought in there.
and i love how no one addresses the undercutting culture that mexicans have.

"oh he will do that for 10? ill do it for 8."

until

"oh he will do it for 5? i wont do it for that"

and now 5 is the price of something that used to be worth 10.

thats all it comes down to.

why dont americans want to do lawn care anymore and now its an "illegal immigrant" job?

cause they came and offered prices that normal tax payers or normal people in general could never compete with.

now that low price is the normal and no one is going to work for that if they have to pay taxes on it.

and why would i hire someone who i gotta pay more?

laugh.gif

suck my ^#*@. 

oh yeah and come here and let me show u how many XIIIs i see on the back of heads DAILY ALL OVER LA.

Companies that hire illegal immigrants would usually get a TIN (tax identification number) from the IRS for the employee.  The taxes withheld are then applied to the TIN with the name of the illegal immigrant instead of a Social Security number.  If companies do not do this, they cannot claim the employee as a salary expense on their tax return. 

The companies that would generally hire illegal immigrants are for hard labor work that US Citizens would not bother applying for.  Living in Southern California, I have came across a lot hard working illegal immigrants.  Their jobs ranged from landscaping to 24-hour elderly care.  Illegal immigrants comes from all over the the world, not just from the south of the border.  They are here to position themselves for a better life.  I don't see a reason to kick a man down when he is trying to feed his family. 

People are always making the assumption that illegals are draining our welfare system without looking at the numbers.  

Companies that hire illegal immigrants would usually get a TIN (tax identification number) from the IRS for the employee.  The taxes withheld are then applied to the TIN with the name of the illegal immigrant instead of a Social Security number.  If companies do not do this, they cannot claim the employee as a salary expense on their tax return. 

The companies that would generally hire illegal immigrants are for hard labor work that US Citizens would not bother applying for.  Living in Southern California, I have came across a lot hard working illegal immigrants.  Their jobs ranged from landscaping to 24-hour elderly care.  Illegal immigrants comes from all over the the world, not just from the south of the border.  They are here to position themselves for a better life.  I don't see a reason to kick a man down when he is trying to feed his family. 

People are always making the assumption that illegals are draining our welfare system without looking at the numbers.  

Here's my response to your three questions:

- Very interesting question. Personally I would like to take a look at data regarding this issue before coming to a conclusion. What is the percentage of illegal immigrants using these resources as opposed to US citizens? The reason I ask you this is because based on my experience, I barely know any immigrants that take advantage or even qualify for these programs. Correct me if I'm wrong but a majority of these programs require some type of identification/legal status.

- Personally, I honestly think citizenship/legal status should not be taking into account when it comes to higher learning. Why deny these people the chance to attend college? Who is to say these illegal immigrants are not excellent students with bright minds? I do not think they are "stealing" any spots from any of us. If I were to lose my spot to an immigrant, I would blame myself for not having prepared/worked harder during high school. If I make sure that I guarantee myself a position, then I have nothing to worry about. Life is a competition, you better prepare yourself to be able to compete with anyone (not just illegal immigrants, US citizens, international students, etc).

- Tuition. I don't have a problem with STUDENTS using government money to pay for their tuition. People sometimes fail to see the disadvantages that come with being an illegal immigrant. Sure, at first sight it appears immigrants are having an advantage over us citizens but in reality that's not the case. Do you know how hard it would be for an illegal immigrant to be able to get a job even with a degree? Forget the fact that college graduates are struggling to find a job. Illegal immigrants have to beat the competition and still find a way to be accepted to work in the states. I am sure it is quite demoralizing to be the perfect fit for a job yet and had beaten the competition just to be told two weeks later that you no longer can work there for not being authorized to work in the states.

- Very interesting question. Personally I would like to take a look at data regarding this issue before coming to a conclusion. What is the percentage of illegal immigrants using these resources as opposed to US citizens? The reason I ask you this is because based on my experience, I barely know any immigrants that take advantage or even qualify for these programs. Correct me if I'm wrong but a majority of these programs require some type of identification/legal status.

- Personally, I honestly think citizenship/legal status should not be taking into account when it comes to higher learning. Why deny these people the chance to attend college? Who is to say these illegal immigrants are not excellent students with bright minds? I do not think they are "stealing" any spots from any of us. If I were to lose my spot to an immigrant, I would blame myself for not having prepared/worked harder during high school. If I make sure that I guarantee myself a position, then I have nothing to worry about. Life is a competition, you better prepare yourself to be able to compete with anyone (not just illegal immigrants, US citizens, international students, etc).

- Tuition. I don't have a problem with STUDENTS using government money to pay for their tuition. People sometimes fail to see the disadvantages that come with being an illegal immigrant. Sure, at first sight it appears immigrants are having an advantage over us citizens but in reality that's not the case. Do you know how hard it would be for an illegal immigrant to be able to get a job even with a degree? Forget the fact that college graduates are struggling to find a job. Illegal immigrants have to beat the competition and still find a way to be accepted to work in the states. I am sure it is quite demoralizing to be the perfect fit for a job yet and had beaten the competition just to be told two weeks later that you no longer can work there for not being authorized to work in the states.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

truth!!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

truth!!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

all i know is that illegal immigrants are the reason why the US is %%+%+% UP right now.
too many companies exist ONLY because of the extremely cheap labor afforded by the immigrants.
BUT, they pay no taxes. yet they reap better benefits than Legal, Naturally born US citizens.
its a %%+%+% up day that i have to pay 15,436 dollars and 47 cents to Huntington Hospital in Pasadena, Ca and they wont let you get no discounts, only to find out that the mexican gangbanger who was making tons of noise down the hall gets to pay NOTHING, because he has no social security number.
so with that said, kick them all out, and make them follow the rules.
if i gotta follow the rules, then everyone does. if not, then let all the blacks, asians, and whites do the same thing.
see how well this country will work then.
alot of you guys dont have problems with illegals cause you dont live near mexico.

it makes you not want to go to home depot, or lowes because there are 50 dirty, rude people wandering around the parking lot
saying "Mayete" under their breath when you walk by, giving you an evil eye even tho you got a smile on your face.

or how about taking your little sister to school and theyre trying to speak only spanish in class cause every child is illegal and so are their mothers who dont show any respect to black men or black children and tell their sons and daughters that "the black girl doesnt belong cause Azusa is for mexicans"

this is what my 6 year old sister was told by her "best friend" a 6 year old mexican boy.
whos mother AND father are illegal.
yet he drives a 2006 Tahoe and wears ostridge boots and hats everyday and their son is a "EME" gangmember who just got out of prison and tried to "bang on me".

and you want to make these people legal citizens?

the 25% of terrible illegal immigrants make it hard to accept the other 75%.

and i swear to God i hope we dont.

they still gonna work under the table. the system is already in place for them to continue to do so.

damn brother, tell em why you mad.

i understand your frustration, but I think it is misguided.

as others have mentioned before, its a fallacy that illegal immigrants dont pay taxes.  not every immigrant has some cash under the table type of gig.  a lot of them work regular jobs and are on company payrolls.  since they are on payroll, the taxes get automatically deducted from their paychecks.  since they dont have real valid ssn's, when its time to file taxes (and potentially get a tax return) guess what happens?  That tax return goes uncollected.

in regards to your gripe about hospital bills, man if you are paying $15K you need to get better health insurance (sorry, bad joke).  but seriously, my mother complains about the same thing almost everytime i see her so i know what you're talking about.  shes been working as a RN in Santa Ana area hospitals for the last 15+  years (for those that dont know, it is a hispanic dominated area).  but you know what? if you really wanted to, YOU could do take advantage of the same "perks" that these mexican gangbangers do.  if you are broke and you require medical assistance, the hospital wont turn you away.  If you dont care about your credit, you can walk in, get all the medical care you need, then peace out just like they do.  sure you will rack up thousands upon thousands in medical collections.  you might even get sued by the hospital, but who cares?  if you are like that gangbanger who either cant pay it, or outright refuses to pay it, you effectively got treated for free.  fwiw, i know dirtbag LEGAL white americans who do this all the time just because they are dirtbags.  cheating the medical system is not unique to illegal immigrants.

I used to live in Azusa (corner of Orkney & Leaf) & my aunt lives there (Woodcroft) and there is a bunch of illegals. Especially at the Home Depot on Arrow (I think it's on Arrow). I can understand your anger and rage, but why are you going to let their ignorance make you mad. You know there are black people in Watts, Compton, and San Bernardino that do the same things to Mexicans. Do I let that damper my view on all blacks, hell no. You have to understand that racism works both ways. But to your point about them being a strain on our economy. I feel they should all be deported. But, a big misconception is that all illegals are Mexican/Hispanic, when there are also African, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European illegals as well. Do you think all Koreans and Chinese are legal?(My bad to all my Asian NTers, just an example to the SGV) Plenty of immigrants come to America just to have babies so that they can stay in our country just because their kid is American. It's total BS, but that's the way we've allowed our system to be. If any change is going to happen we have to vote to make it happen. I'm all for immigrants seeking the American Dream, as long as they're legal.

I'm Mexican, if that matters.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom