ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION - What's your position NT?

I'm totally against illegal immigration however I feel something constructive needs to be done about the undocumented immigrants that are already here without criminal records & that have been paying taxes. Not all undocumented immigrants come into the country illegally & if there is ever a chance at amnesty I believe the people that meet the previously mentioned criteria should be first at bat for a chance at citizenship.

i hate ppl who staying at home, drinking, making babies like animals and i have to pay taxes to feed them. Doesn't matter illegal- legal immigrants or US citizenship.

i hate ppl who staying at home, drinking, making babies like animals and i have to pay taxes to feed them. Doesn't matter illegal- legal immigrants or US citizenship.

Just boot all the drunks. Bad record peeps.homeless peeps. Back to their counttry

Just boot all the drunks. Bad record peeps.homeless peeps. Back to their counttry

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by KingJay718

very few of them feel arrogant about it. Most feel embarrassed and intimidated by not speaking english.
we also pay taxes, make it an effort to change your views and learn the facts.
Why feel embarassed about learning a key took that's gonna help you and your family in the long run? 
We don't feel embarrassed to learn, we feel embarrassed of not speaking English. Even when we do learn we have an accent that people ridicule us for.
that's whats embarrassing.

Most of the time the parents who bring their family learns at work out of needing it to survive.
The kids learn through school, friends etc. One way or another we learn. 

That is silly to mock someone with an accent. I happen to like women with an accent. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

very few of them feel arrogant about it. Most feel embarrassed and intimidated by not speaking english.
we also pay taxes, make it an effort to change your views and learn the facts.
Why feel embarassed about learning a key took that's gonna help you and your family in the long run? 
We don't feel embarrassed to learn, we feel embarrassed of not speaking English. Even when we do learn we have an accent that people ridicule us for.
that's whats embarrassing.

Most of the time the parents who bring their family learns at work out of needing it to survive.
The kids learn through school, friends etc. One way or another we learn. 

That is silly to mock someone with an accent. I happen to like women with an accent. 

i didn't know 'illegals' could go to the grocery store and NOT pay sales tax.  *sarcasm* 

and regarding incomes not being taxed... people act like American Citizens do NOT work UNDER THE TABLE. smh 

generally, all of the "side hustles" in the "side hustles for 2011" thread.... yeah, all that. that's all unclaimed, buddy. stop with this illegals don't pay taxes.  you don't either, mr. right wing. some conservatives are just hatin cuz they ain't as slick. lol

the immigration system is broken and the undocumented 11 million people here is your consequence, America. 

i didn't know 'illegals' could go to the grocery store and NOT pay sales tax.  *sarcasm* 

and regarding incomes not being taxed... people act like American Citizens do NOT work UNDER THE TABLE. smh 

generally, all of the "side hustles" in the "side hustles for 2011" thread.... yeah, all that. that's all unclaimed, buddy. stop with this illegals don't pay taxes.  you don't either, mr. right wing. some conservatives are just hatin cuz they ain't as slick. lol

the immigration system is broken and the undocumented 11 million people here is your consequence, America. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

It's pointless to discuss this here.
THIS
Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I'mtotally against illegal immigration however I feel somethingconstructive needs to be done about the undocumented immigrants thatare already here without criminal records & that have been payingtaxes. Not all undocumented immigrants come into the country illegally& if there is ever a chance at amnesty I believe the people thatmeet the previously mentioned criteria should be first at bat for achance at citizenship.
Thank you!!

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

It's pointless to discuss this here.
THIS
Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I'mtotally against illegal immigration however I feel somethingconstructive needs to be done about the undocumented immigrants thatare already here without criminal records & that have been payingtaxes. Not all undocumented immigrants come into the country illegally& if there is ever a chance at amnesty I believe the people thatmeet the previously mentioned criteria should be first at bat for achance at citizenship.
Thank you!!

Originally Posted by pianoman52

Aint nobody talking about the stupid $.06 they pay at the corner store when they buy they cervesa we talking income tax

Aint nobody talking about the stupid $.06 they pay at the corner store when they buy they cervesa we talking income tax

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

you obviously choose to only look at data that backs up your beliefs.  pianoman clearly brought up scenarios where US citizens and/or documented immigrants are finding ways to avoid paying income tax.  there was also links posted to information about illegal immigrants paying income tax.

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

you obviously choose to only look at data that backs up your beliefs.  pianoman clearly brought up scenarios where US citizens and/or documented immigrants are finding ways to avoid paying income tax.  there was also links posted to information about illegal immigrants paying income tax.

think about it.  
even if Uncle Sam decided to tax 15% of a $15k annual income (which is calculated from an $8/hr x 40 hrs/week x 52 weeks/year), that'd only be $2300 contributed to taxes. 

last time i checked, a voluntarily unemployed American citizen taking advantage of a welfare system would obtain $2300 bucks from the US government in less than a few months! now, who's really the crook? i know it ain't that dude collecting strawberries in the summer sun.

think about it.  
even if Uncle Sam decided to tax 15% of a $15k annual income (which is calculated from an $8/hr x 40 hrs/week x 52 weeks/year), that'd only be $2300 contributed to taxes. 

last time i checked, a voluntarily unemployed American citizen taking advantage of a welfare system would obtain $2300 bucks from the US government in less than a few months! now, who's really the crook? i know it ain't that dude collecting strawberries in the summer sun.

It's not just illegal immigrants with the health care, it's all the races, and also with the taxes not just illegal immigrants, way more races take advantage of this stupid system we have.

Why are we posting stuff about homeless on this thread? Well might as well post this, found way more data but don't want to threadjack by posting it.
wink.gif

By race, the homeless population was estimated to be, on average, 49%
African-American, 35% white, 13% Hispanic, 2% Native American and 1% Asian.

It's not just illegal immigrants with the health care, it's all the races, and also with the taxes not just illegal immigrants, way more races take advantage of this stupid system we have.

Why are we posting stuff about homeless on this thread? Well might as well post this, found way more data but don't want to threadjack by posting it.
wink.gif

By race, the homeless population was estimated to be, on average, 49%
African-American, 35% white, 13% Hispanic, 2% Native American and 1% Asian.

Back
Top Bottom