Husband of almost 4 years, known her most of my life. Time to let her go...:(

A good amount of my boys are albanian and I know for a fact that the only girls they will be marrying are albanian women. I remember one of my boys fell for this irish chick and even got engaged. But he had to dead her cause his parents said if he marries her they'll disown him.

And I know some of the daughters have arranged marriages pretty young too

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

The moment when all the NBDL cats come out the wood work... 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

did you even score one bucket in that game?
You ever notice when ever you play pick up games and the people that come out there fresh with matching t's and head bands on are the worst players on the court? Thats how those DMV cats were at the summit, there were few other vids where I hit a game winner but I think they took them down. It's not from the same summit it's from a different one. 

Some of yall must not be that close to your parents or are just trying to be funny.

If I am having money problems, don't have that much knowledge about marriage or real estate and my parents do why wouldn't I go to them for advice and ask what they think the best thing is to do? Idk what type of parents you guys have but I know mine have my best interest.

Laughing at the dude because he's close to his parents, you can't be serious.
laugh.gif

You choose a female over your mother? Let's see who you run to when the broad leave you.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

You think a 5 minute clip was all the action of the day?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
We was out there for hours doofus of course i scored
30t6p3b.gif
... & Borat Jr. i agree Tommie, Rock & nem was lookin like some bammas in their uniforms
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Some of yall must not be that close to your parents or are just trying to be funny.

If I am having money problems, don't have that much knowledge about marriage or real estate and my parents do why wouldn't I go to them for advice and ask what they think the best thing is to do? Idk what type of parents you guys have but I know mine have my best interest.

laugh.gif

You choose a female over your mother? Let's see who you run to when the broad leave you.

its been discussed before... its not just some broad, its his WIFE.  Maybe some people dont take that sort of commitment too seriously (like OP), but typically when you are making that pledge to marry someone, you are also pledging to be by their side through thick and thin.

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I see OP still got his umbilical cord attached....

Your PARENTS laid out a plan for you?
30t6p3b.gif
C'mon now....

*Off subject, did your wife get her green card in the 4 years since she's been here? She may have used your *%@....

Ay man coming from a country where I come from. The father runs everything even though we all been here for 11 years not including my wife, things havent changed father is the man of the house and when he says something it's gotta be his way. It's a foreign thing but it always seem to work, now i'm not saying I gotta do whatever he says but at the same time from his experience whatever advice he gives me it's always for the best of me. 
Yes you do.
...and it's time for this -#@% to stop.  You're married to your wife, not your father.
Knuckle up and take the *%! whopping if you have to, but don't lose your wife because Daddy Dictator said so.

OP I respect that you're trying to help your parents, but you have to look at it from both sides as well. It sounds like you just see your parents' point of view and not your wife's. It doesn't matter how close you are to them, no one wants to live with their in-laws especially when they're older. Do you honestly want to live with your parents for the rest of their lives or are you just doing it because they want you to? There wouldn't be much privacy for anything and you two are grown adults, not kids fresh out of college with no cash and place to stay.

Not to mention that you will be paying part of their mortgage? It's not even your house... that's like my dad asking me to help him finance his payments on a Porsche 20 years from now... that money should be used to helping you and your wife buy YOUR OWN house, not one for your parents. In fact, it would seem like she was the only one contributing money to your relationship, since a good chunk of your income would go to your parents.

Your decision is probably already made... but to be honest you have to prioritize sometimes and as much as you might want to help your parents out, you have another person who you have to take care of right now.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif

He never stated he had
1) money problems
2) he ask them about real estate
3)"                           " marriage

however he did say his parents are about to buy a house. he wants to help thempay for it by living in the basement with is wife of three years, who hasproblems with his mom.

Son is going backwards

he moves out, gets married. Want to move back in and divorce.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

iight thats cool, who's going to be paying for her transportation though. minneapolis>dmv>nj aint gonna be cheap. i'll throw her $10 for a greyhound ticket. i'm not going to drop heavy $$ on this girl. unless op wants to help us out.

Well she already in the DMV...

I'll drop her off at the bolt bus or something downtown... that will get her to Jersey....

MPLS.... we need to figure out the plan to get her from jersey to Minneapolis....

roll.gif

at dudes in here talking bout gunnin down OP wife and then passing her.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats what Im saying
roll.gif

Disrespect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

cool, whatever this is all too complicated.  just get a rotation going.

iight thats cool, who's going to be paying for her transportation though. minneapolis>dmv>nj aint gonna be cheap. i'll throw her $10 for a greyhound ticket. i'm not going to drop heavy $$ on this girl. unless op wants to help us out.

I'll drop her off at the bolt bus or something downtown... that will get her to Jersey....

MPLS.... we need to figure out the plan to get her from jersey to Minneapolis....

megabus shouldn't be more than $60...

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

You ever notice when ever you play pick up games and the people that come out there fresh with matching t's and head bands on are the worst players on the court? Thats how those DMV cats were at the summit, there were few other vids where I hit a game winner but I think they took them down. It's not from the same summit it's from a different one. 
A GAME WINNER?!!!!!! WORD TO @#$!((@ GOD SON HIT A GAME WINNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

serious though you're trying to clown on some dudes running lightweight pickup and having fun?  i saw the video and you're more garbage than they is for the fact that you was trying so *#(@ hard, frontin like you have any skills or iq.  nothing worse than scrubs on the court talking @%!! running with they head down.  

yeah come see me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats what Im saying
roll.gif

Disrespect
laugh.gif
Thing is dude would rather defend his basketball skills than address that convo between those 3.
laugh.gif
Damn.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats what Im saying
roll.gif

Disrespect
laugh.gif
Thing is dude would rather defend his basketball skills than address that convo between those 3.
laugh.gif
Damn.

Dudes priorities are all jacked up.

laugh.gif
@ him getting mad at someone posting his basketball videos, then posting more himself a couple of post later.

OP doesn't seem like the brightest bulb, but I'm glad he made this post. Now, everybody who has a "girl problem" thread in mind can read this and not feel so bad about themselves.

Lets get this $#!^ poppin.....

OP drop ol' girl down  Union Station at 5:30 tomorrow.... I'll scoop her up....

Send her with some dinner money and get her a vickies card so she can cop some new $#!% to wear for me Erving and MPLS...

And the problem is off your hands....

Lets get this $#!^ poppin.....

OP drop ol' girl down  Union Station at 5:30 tomorrow.... I'll scoop her up....

Send her with some dinner money and get her a vickies card so she can cop some new $#!% to wear for me Erving and MPLS...

And the problem is off your hands....
eek.gif
 at us solving all of OP's comments in 2 days. Now he can go snuggle up in bed with his mom and dad, and set up the homies at the same time. Bread pm me when you send her up the nj, I'll pick her up eventually. Idk where she'll go after MPLS but hey life's crazy like that. I'm sure minneapolis is a welcoming city. We deserve medals. OP if you want to paypal us some thank you cash pm us.

Btw if you could throw some motel money in the mix for her it'd probably help bc she can't stay at my place.

laugh.gif
Sounds like OP is not mature at all. Getting rid of a wife to help your parents? What a joke, seriously do her a favor and let her get with an adult.

I already live by myself in a one bedroom appartment here in Maryland, my parents want to get a house. I'm trying to move back in with them and help them out paying morgage etc.... She's not buying that even if we lived in my peeps place we'd still get the basement and live our own life thats not working for her.

yall cant work things out any other way? 

Originally Posted by TheGift23

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats what Im saying
roll.gif

Disrespect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom