Husband of almost 4 years, known her most of my life. Time to let her go...:(

30t6p3b.gif
at OP.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

After the stuff she said to me about my parents, she's not worth it anymore. I'm gonna buy her a one way ticket burn the green card and erase the memories for ever.

Time to move on with my life, this is not healthy for me..even though she's a dime and all that but I guess it's whats in your heart.

I just had a big argument over her...I feel like beating the **% out of her..

I'm already on probation for simple assault in d.c, and anger management classes aint helping....i need to move on.
After reading this post, then I think you should let her go -she deserves someone better. You don't seem mature enough to work this out ...have fun living with your parents.
Agreed. Talking about he wants to beat the +@%* out of her. She don't need to be around that.

The OP isn't American so I kinda understand. I also think he is just tired of her and looking for a reason to dead it
laugh.gif

But cap and fire should be ashamed of themselve.... Come on guys... really
eyes.gif

images

Cap's sig says it all
grin.gif

I gotta get back to studying

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

aight, me you and bread will play rock paper scissors for his chick.

Word, none of that 2/3 bs either. Winner gets her green card.

....and now i start to feel like a terrible person
laugh.gif

this isn't gonna work. there is three of us and we can't go on the honor system...

we need someone to pick a number and whoever is closest gets his wife. homie foots the bill for the ticket though.

^^ I just want her for 1 night only...

Yall can have her after that......

Either that...

or just hit me with the Nash when yall done....

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ have fun living with your parents

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ her name tattooed on you, simp. In here acting all tough "time to move on", "i almost popped her after we fought" "i have anger issues". Son you have her name TATTOOED above your nipple!!
DAMN 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Either that...

cool, whatever this is all too complicated.  just get a rotation going.

Either that...

iight thats cool, who's going to be paying for her transportation though. minneapolis>dmv>nj aint gonna be cheap. i'll throw her $10 for a greyhound ticket. i'm not going to drop heavy $$ on this girl. unless op wants to help us out.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Either that...

iight thats cool, who's going to be paying for her transportation though. minneapolis>dmv>nj aint gonna be cheap. i'll throw her $10 for a greyhound ticket. i'm not going to drop heavy $$ on this girl. unless op wants to help us out.

Well she already in the DMV...

I'll drop her off at the bolt bus or something downtown... that will get her to Jersey....

MPLS.... we need to figure out the plan to get her from jersey to Minneapolis....

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

I met this dude back in the day.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If yall knew his history in the DMV forum this would be even funnier 
roll.gif

Well enlighten us good sir.
if this is the same guy from ahh, i agree.

damn son ... i hope stay true to yourself and do what's best for u ... but damn ...

good luck though....

Hold up...you gonna let your wife go because you rather live with your parents?...^^^bro you need to grow a pair.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Could this be anymore vague?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my exact thought....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good chance she was this way BEFORE you married her tho. You have a new alliance when you get married son. and it sounds like you are weak from what you just wrote, sit her as- down, tell her shut her mouth, and let her know what it is. Keep her away from your parents.... end of conflict. Be an alpha bro.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but that's just what i got off of your one in a half sentences. refuse to read anymore tho, you are weak. good luck with that.[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ her name tattooed on you, simp. In here acting all tough "time to move on", "i almost popped her after we fought" "i have anger issues". Son you have her name TATTOOED above your nipple!!

Ruthless!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DAMN 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
1441621772_40a539b361.jpg

ya acting like there is an emotional attachment just cause they are married. this marriage was a failure from jump,shorty most likely married him for a better life in the us and op married her for a trophy wife

op, you gonna be mad lonely in the future. How long do you think you are gonna hold onto your parents? Your parents are clearly pretty old. So your gonna move in with them and pay their mortgage, and when they go, your gonna live by yourself with no wife?

NO WOMAN wants to live in a house with their husband's parents. Your gonna be SO LONELY. End it with her. I feel bad for her.

Back
Top Bottom