Husband of almost 4 years, known her most of my life. Time to let her go...:(

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude just got diarrhea of the mouth... He was talkin big boy *%@ before we had one of our first B-ball summits... Ended up bringin this lil Smush Parker lookin dude to the game for protection who inexplicably tried to fight every1 including NT favorite Rockdeep... 
laugh.gif
It should still be on youtube...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

cool, whatever this is all too complicated.  just get a rotation going.

iight thats cool, who's going to be paying for her transportation though. minneapolis>dmv>nj aint gonna be cheap. i'll throw her $10 for a greyhound ticket. i'm not going to drop heavy $$ on this girl. unless op wants to help us out.

Well she already in the DMV...

I'll drop her off at the bolt bus or something downtown... that will get her to Jersey....

MPLS.... we need to figure out the plan to get her from jersey to Minneapolis....

roll.gif

at dudes in here talking bout gunnin down OP wife and then passing her.

seriously?? what kind of man are you? When you took an oath to that woman, you pledged to put her before all else. You're a grown !%% man dog. smh

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude just got diarrhea of the mouth... He was talkin big boy *%@ before we had one of our first B-ball summits... Ended up bringin this lil Smush Parker lookin dude to the game for protection who inexplicably tried to fight every1 including NT favorite Rockdeep... 
laugh.gif

We busted everyones %*# in there if you tryna bring this up, also I aint back down from anyone. Oh and smush parker he owned most of you I feel bad that a 5'9 guy shut all ya'l up.

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
We busted everyones %*# in there if you tryna bring this up, also I aint back down from anyone. Oh and smush parker he owned most of you I feel bad that a 5'9 guy shut all ya'l up.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
youtube link?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Calm down FPSRussia that %*$ was like 6 yrs ago I don't give a %*$ & never did...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just stating your history of clownish behavior to the masses...

Link for whoever asked I cant figure out the embed anymore

Son is the one that hit that 3 around 1:10 I believe & thats me with the headband, grey shorts, & XIX's

I understand the fact that she doesnt want to move in with my folks, but at the same time our relationship is not the same as it used to be we no longer feeel the same about each other. It's like we're bored with each other and the only time we try to communicate is when we argue, make up, argue. I feel that this relationship is not healthy for both of us as we're trying to work it out but it always goes back to the same problems. I'd say the only reason my parents want us to move in with them is so we can save alot more money that we're saving now, my parents arent forcing me or my wife. They laid out this plan so it could work for both of our intrests and i understand where they're coming from, either way at the end of the day I will be the onwer of the house because my parents wont stay here all their lives, once they retire they move back.

So my wife and my parents had their differences when she first moved here, couple of arguments. That's whats bothering her and she doesnt want to let go off the past, now we're all cool my parents we go visit them they come to our appartment. But everytime I tell her to forgive or forget the past she always gives me the same answer that the same problem might repeat itself. So now she doesnt even want to be with me anymore because I kind of told her if you dont want to move in with my folks you're more than free to leave.

Wherever this might lead us to divorce, staying together I hope we both learn something from our mistakes.

Calm down FPSRussia that %*$ was like 6 yrs ago I don't give a %*$ & never did...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just stating your history of clownish behavior to the masses...

Link for whoever asked I cant figure out the embed anymore

Son is the one that hit that 3 around 1:10 I believe & thats me with the headband, grey shorts, & XIX's

What does this have to do with me having problems with my wife dude? You bringing basketball stuff to personal problems? And you're telling me that i brought smush parker for protection? Cmon chief that aint my style, I didnt go there to fight anyone I went to play ball. But unfortunately smush exposed p.diddy aka rockdeep with his white outfit and many more of you big ballers on NT. (DMV), most of you there couldnt ball for %%+..

I understand the fact that she doesnt want to move in with my folks, but at the same time our relationship is not the same as it used to be we no longer feeel the same about each other. It's like we're bored with each other and the only time we try to communicate is when we argue, make up, argue. I feel that this relationship is not healthy for both of us as we're trying to work it out but it always goes back to the same problems. I'd say the only reason my parents want us to move in with them is so we can save alot more money that we're saving now, my parents arent forcing me or my wife. They laid out this plan so it could work for both of our intrests and i understand where they're coming from, either way at the end of the day I will be the onwer of the house because my parents wont stay here all their lives, once they retire they move back.

So my wife and my parents had their differences when she first moved here, couple of arguments. That's whats bothering her and she doesnt want to let go off the past, now we're all cool my parents we go visit them they come to our appartment. But everytime I tell her to forgive or forget the past she always gives me the same answer that the same problem might repeat itself. So now she doesnt even want to be with me anymore because I kind of told her if you dont want to move in with my folks you're more than free to leave.

Wherever this might lead us to divorce, staying together I hope we both learn something from our mistakes.
it sounds like money is tight, but damb... if you have ANY intention of trying to salvage the relationship, then yall need to go to some marriage counseling.  Didnt you do any sort of pre-marital counseling before you got married?  How you gonna be dropping ultimatums like that?  Marriage is a 2 way street man, you need to be able to compromise.  You cant just drop some "its my way or the highway" BS on her.

in regards to your wifes feelings about your parents, i know its rough and frustrating for you to side with her, but thats what husbands do.  I mean everyone was raised different, so maybe its not the same with you, but I was always taught that you have your wife's back before ANYONE else.

Bout a week or so after I got married I remember having a talk with my pops.  Me and my pops had a crazy relationship growing up, but by the time I was an adult we had put all of our drama behind us.  Pop told me, before I was married my family was with him and moms and my siblings.  Now that I'm married things change.  My family is with my wife and I need to always make sure that I take care of her and do the best for her even if it comes at the expense of him and my mother.  Obviously he's not tellin me that I should be disrespecting them in any way, but he wanted to let me know where my priorities lie.  My wife is #1 and aint no one coming even close to that.

I def agree with that...
laugh.gif
No NBA talent out there that day... But the point was dudes came to have fun & we did... you & your clown *$@ friend came with beef already on the mind... But whatever son enjoy your divorce or comin out of the closet or whatever you tambout in here
laugh.gif

tl;dr

I see OP still got his umbilical cord attached....

Your PARENTS laid out a plan for you?
30t6p3b.gif
C'mon now....

*Off subject, did your wife get her green card in the 4 years since she's been here? She may have used your *%@....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I see OP still got his umbilical cord attached....

Your PARENTS laid out a plan for you?
30t6p3b.gif
C'mon now....

*Off subject, did your wife get her green card in the 4 years since she's been here? She may have used your *%@....

Ay man coming from a country where I come from. The father runs everything even though we all been here for 11 years not including my wife, things havent changed father is the man of the house and when he says something it's gotta be his way. It's a foreign thing but it always seem to work, now i'm not saying I gotta do whatever he says but at the same time from his experience whatever advice he gives me it's always for the best of me. 

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

There's alot of bad joints out here in maryland, op's wife is average at best.

Very true
Very very true. 
And everyone in that video looks like some hot garbage. 

I need to go to the next BBall summit and bring my peoples. Cause that looked like a bunch of slum up and down the court 
sick.gif

But whatever OP do what you wish. Its your life brodie

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by tim teufel

damn not one dunk 
30t6p3b.gif
I could actually dunk back in the day and still could've If I didnt sprain my ankle, not sure if it's a torn ACL doctors cant tell because it was real swollen at the time. 
here's 2 vids of me.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...Gz_0&feature=related

the second vid is in kosovo? 

Naw bro it's in the states Maryland, I used to do alot more powerful dunks but my knees got weaker...ankles from spraining them.
Now I have a sprained ankle it's gonna take me awhile till I get back to the rim.

Back
Top Bottom