Husband of almost 4 years, known her most of my life. Time to let her go...:(

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

OP doesn't seem like the brightest bulb, but I'm glad he made this post. Now, everybody who has a "girl problem" thread in mind can read this and not feel so bad about themselves.

ouch.

sounds like op and his family came up with a plan that is smart to share living expenses for now and eventually the parents will move away maybe 10 years??....they get their own apartment whats the big deal if the wife can't stand the inlaws she can just stay out of their way.........really no one asked the key question here....does the wife have a job? if she does not contribute to the living expenses really she doesn't have a leg to stand on...

sounds like op is thinking long term his parents help buy the house, then the they move and his family with i'm sure a few kids get the house.

op i think you're being smart you parents see you cant afford to be on your own yet and its best to not have kids unless you can afford them you parents seeing this came up with a good idea....i just think you're presenting this to your wife poorly.......if you do indeed want this to work, you should have a meeting with your family and her family and sell it best you can....tell her its for your future and the future of your kids she will warm up

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

We busted everyones %*# in there if you tryna bring this up, also I aint back down from anyone. Oh and smush parker he owned most of you I feel bad that a 5'9 guy shut all ya'l up.
Calm down FPSRussia that %*$ was like 6 yrs ago I don't give a %*$ & never did...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just stating your history of clownish behavior to the masses...

Link for whoever asked I cant figure out the embed anymore

Son is the one that hit that 3 around 1:10 I believe & thats me with the headband, grey shorts, & XIX's

What does this have to do with me having problems with my wife dude? You bringing basketball stuff to personal problems? And you're telling me that i brought smush parker for protection? Cmon chief that aint my style, I didnt go there to fight anyone I went to play ball. But unfortunately smush exposed p.diddy aka rockdeep with his white outfit and many more of you big ballers on NT. (DMV), most of you there couldnt ball for %%+..

OP did you go to Northwestern because "smush parker" looks like this dude named Treyvon?

again wife>>>parents. bottom line. dudes that say otherwise probably are single or are in bad marriages.

Op knows what to do. Young bread already mapped out a plan. Time to put it into effect. Thanks us later.

^what the %!#$ is that supposed to be?
indifferent.gif
trying to hard for lulz.

OP really is a simpleton though.

why get married, live on your own for 4years and decide to move back in with your parents to help them out? doesn't make sense to me. your wife is the one that should be ending things. who wants to be in a backwards relationship? there has to be more to this story than your wife clashing w/ you and your parents about moving in with them to help pay a new home. which in itself is dumb. i understand the need to help your parents but if they can't afford the house and need your assistance then why are they buying it? and if thats the case then you should probably think about getting another job and helping them out not ditching your wife so you can live at home again, ya bum.

A 2 flat is the solution to all of your problems....
Get a 2 flat live in the same building seperate utilities seperate living areas. Save bread, when parents retire and leave renovate place and turn it into a Single family home, zoning and all of that. Solve 2 kitchen problem with framing a general area around where parents kitchen was and make a master suite and a kids suite depending of SQ footage.
You can find 2 flats with a garage and back yard space. If you money is STILL tight when your parents leave rent out the other apartment.
Helping your parents and not sharing one comunial thing doesnt help your bottom line and you personally will end up always renting when its clear you dont want to rent.
Helping your parents and not coming to a compromise with your wife wastes 4 years of your life + you have to find another companion since your kind of soft.
If your going for a 2 flat your going to compromise a bit on neighborhood .
In law living only works if you do not have to talk to the in laws more than 1-2 times a week. You cannot force anyone to have a relationship with your parents thats not organic, or the stimuli is corupted. In this case your Wife and Mom have issues that you feel you understand and think they should be okay, your wife doesnt feel the same way.
I now charge 30 bucks for the most simple solution you could have gotten, but some how 200+ post in no one thought of it.

I want to sleep with Hulk Hogan

Originally Posted by go rilla

She usually tells me when she cheats on me.
i guess that divorce is going pretty well
I'm gonna lose it when she comes home day and tells me she had a three sum with two dudes, 
I might just divorce her if she comes home and tells me she's tired from a gang bang.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Yeah but I still use lame lines here and there when I'm smacked and I just talk to random people. I'm real funny when i'm high atleast thats what people have told me. 
I paid 40 G's for my wife.
How much are you paying for the divorce?
We dont divorce in my country, she decided  to replace herself with her sister. I agreed.

OMG! If I was your wife, I'd be out too. There is no possible way that you can function as a couple and live your OWN life in your PARENT'S basement. Let your parents figure out their situation on their own. They're grown $%@ people and need to make smarter financial decisions apparently. If you're able to loan them some money, do that, but DO NOT move in with them with your wife.

Stupid, stupid decision.

She kissing the tat like

"You a dummy"
Can't man up and make it happen? It takes a real man to pull through and BUILD a family.

All these dudes out there trying to grow up, yet still cling to their parents like 10yr olds. This is why this country is all messed up.... what ever happened to men that are actual men. What happened to those guys that grind till they cant anymore in order to provide for their families or gain true independence?.... The economy is messed up and everyone knows this but it does not give 'men' the right to act like vaginas. 

I bet his parents told him to get married too. Why get married..... if your in love with your mother? 

Shoulda spend that 40K toward that house, buy your own room at least.... that way when your parents catch you fapin they cant tell you nothing.

Originally Posted by Air273

sounds like op and his family came up with a plan that is smart to share living expenses for now and eventually the parents will move away maybe 10 years??....they get their own apartment whats the big deal if the wife can't stand the inlaws she can just stay out of their way.........really no one asked the key question here....does the wife have a job? if she does not contribute to the living expenses really she doesn't have a leg to stand on...

sounds like op is thinking long term his parents help buy the house, then the they move and his family with i'm sure a few kids get the house.

op i think you're being smart you parents see you cant afford to be on your own yet and its best to not have kids unless you can afford them you parents seeing this came up with a good idea....i just think you're presenting this to your wife poorly.......if you do indeed want this to work, you should have a meeting with your family and her family and sell it best you can....tell her its for your future and the future of your kids she will warm up

Even if that's the case that's not something you sit and map out with your parents then go tell your wife this is what we're going to do. Even if she doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom