How Promiscuous can your future wife be? Vol. Marrying Jumpoffs

At some point in there young adult life, every woman has been some man's jumpoff at one point or another unless they wed the dude they lost the Scarlet Vto....gotta get over it....

So what would you guys do if you found an amazing girl? Amazing looks, amazing personality, and you guys just click and enjoy spending every moment together?Then you come to find out she's been with X number of guys, with X being the limit you had previously established? What would you guys do then?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

So what would you guys do if you found an amazing girl? Amazing looks, amazing personality, and you guys just click and enjoy spending every moment together? Then you come to find out she's been with X number of guys, with X being the limit you had previously established? What would you guys do then?
If that is the case and those j/o days are in the past and she is clean then you should be straight. Women have sexual drives just like men do,and in this day in age before sex both parties should be tested for diseases.

Your mother was probably your Dad's jump off. Let's keep it real.

He probably only married her because he got her pregnant.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

she has to be a virgin.. ya i said it..
Good luck. That species doesn't exist these days.
not true. my current is and ex was a virgin...

still, it IS rare.
So basically YNS...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ you clowns being okay w/ getting GOT.

laugh.gif

I swear, people do not have priorities straight yet(Probably never will).

i know everyone in here is talking about the all mighty poon but what about making out with other dudes ?
does that even count ?

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

I refuse to be with a girl with history... my current girl only had 2 other dudes before me, I'm fine with that, anything more then 4 is a no go.

Im in your avy....i feel special now
smile.gif

I honestly dont give a rats @+%, with my crazy sexual past who am i to past judgment. Not only that but i would never even think about marriage until im in my30's and lets be real here, there isnt many 30 year old women who are virgins. That talk is saved for teenagers that dont even have a clue. Besides, all ittakes is 1 dude to burn a chick, id rather be with a chick who has slept with 40 dudes but is STD free then a chick who has slept with one but it burns whenshe pees. But hey, i guess thats just me.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I honestly dont give a rats @+%, with my crazy sexual past who am i to past judgment. Not only that but i would never even think about marriage until im in my 30's and lets be real here, there isnt many 30 year old women who are virgins. That talk is saved for teenagers that dont even have a clue. Besides, all it takes is 1 dude to burn a chick, id rather be with a chick who has slept with 40 dudes but is STD free then a chick who has slept with one but it burns when she pees. But hey, i guess thats just me.
grin.gif
oh ok

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

If you want a virgin I hope your a church goer.
Huh? Church women gobble down D like any other woman would. Just because a woman goes to church doesn't mean she aint getting notches on herwhite belt. Women are human and have needs. Women love to have sex as much as us guys do........for the most part. They just wont say it. A rare amount ofwoman strive to keep their purity until marriage or until they find someone they think is special. Most of us, men and women, just can't wait that long.It's nature.

My best friend just called me last night and was telling me how in love he is with his girl and they are engaged.
He is in the military stationed in Louisiana but will be going to Iraq soon, and she is in Washington D.C.
It really hurt to hear my right hand man profess his love for a certified pop. This chick is no good.
tired.gif
When he asked
me what I thought about the situation, I didn't have the heart to tell him about his girl. I dunno what to do.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My best friend just called me last night and was telling me how in love he is with his girl and they are engaged.
He is in the military stationed in Louisiana but will be going to Iraq soon, and she is in Washington D.C.
It really hurt to hear my right hand man profess his love for a certified pop. This chick is no good.
tired.gif
When he asked
me what I thought about the situation, I didn't have the heart to tell him about his girl. I dunno what to do.
Be his friend and tell him the truth. If he listens and still marries the chick, then let it be. I wouldn't want to keep that info a secretand let it mess with my conscious, but we have to make our own decisions.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

tired.gif
When he asked
Be his friend and tell him the truth. If he listens and still marries the chick, then let it be. I wouldn't want to keep that info a secret and let it mess with my conscious, but we have to make our own decisions.
co-sign...especially that's ya best dude..tell him now before he gets hurt..burned..etc..you gotta let these Ns know off the bat

Back
Top Bottom