How Promiscuous can your future wife be? Vol. Marrying Jumpoffs

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

smh.gif
smh.gif

Im getting my broad imported from the middle east. I bet you that P will be DS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This dude know what's up.
pimp.gif

or she had that hymen surgery to fool your %$$
pimp.gif
Hell I'll take that VNDS P then. It aint right if it aint tight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by pip777

she has to be a virgin.. ya i said it..
Good luck. That species doesn't exist these days.
i know
tired.gif
but if am here i well never lose faith
That's good. But what if you find a lady that's wifey material and she, honestly, has only had sex with two guys...................youwouldn't have a go at her and see if it can work?

Originally Posted by encore2007

I know a few good girls that haven't done too much. There R good girls out there, u just can't expect to smash immediately

My phone is wylin... Most of hese guys are aren't even ready for marriage And are out "doin them" and some how think they deserve one if these"good girls" as If they are gonna wait around for them to get their act together. But when a female does it she's not worthy of being"wifed" as if people don't change or grow up. Or you have others in here suggesting you meet this type of girl and put he on the back burneruntil they are ready for her.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

what exactly are questionable tattoos?

i just want to make sure i get this right so i can one day hope someone makes an honest JO...uh woman out of me

laugh.gif

Cherrys/Strawberries.....your "stage name" tattooed anywhere....anything on the breasts...

Here's a couple of examples ive seen of actual tattoos.
"Sweet like honey"
"Lucky You" tattooed above a P.
"Sexy"
"Delicious"
"Tasty"
laugh.gif

God I hate those .

I know a few good girls that haven't done too much. There R good girls out there, u just can't expect to smash immediately

My phone is wylin... Most of hese guys are aren't even ready for marriage And are out "doin them" and some how think they deserve one if these "good girls" as If they are gonna wait around for them to get their act together. But when a female does it she's not worthy of being "wifed" as if people don't change or grow up. Or you have others in here suggesting you meet this type of girl and put he on the back burner until they are ready for her.

It's a double standard, and it is here to stay.

The only guy who has an argument to only marry a virgin is a virgin IMO.

i know
tired.gif
That's good. But what if you find a lady that's wifey material and she, honestly, has only had sex with two guys...................you wouldn't have a go at her and see if it can work?
i can see what your saying i mean were all human an do make mistakes but wouldnt she know already by the first time? not to let it go again. howsthat saying again? fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me? maybe am mistaken cause ama a little young but dam i feel like if am giving myself DSwhy should i give a lady that dont feel the same way about herself

edit: i can care less if you dudes clown on me but thats just me everyone think differently so all just leave it at that

Originally Posted by kix4kix

My phone is wylin... Most of hese guys are aren't even ready for marriage And are out "doin them" and some how think they deserve one if these "good girls" as If they are gonna wait around for them to get their act together. But when a female does it she's not worthy of being "wifed" as if people don't change or grow up. Or you have others in here suggesting you meet this type of girl and put he on the back burner until they are ready for her.

of the good ol that's just the way things are arguement...that always ends a convo/debate like I said in another post people are always in favor of doublestandads when they work in their favor. If this was about hitting women you guys would be up in arms. Same I this was about women and custody/child support.But hey that's just the way things are right?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

of the good ol that's just the way things are arguement...that always ends a convo/debate like I said in another post people are always in favor of double standads when they work in their favor. If this was about hitting women you guys would be up in arms. Same I this was about women and custody/child support. But hey that's just the way things are right?

If you read both lines I wrote, how am I in favor of the double standard? I simply said it was here to stay.

Sexually, and biologically, a woman having more partners is a bad thing anyway you spin it.

i know
tired.gif
That's good. But what if you find a lady that's wifey material and she, honestly, has only had sex with two guys...................you wouldn't have a go at her and see if it can work?
i can see what your saying i mean were all human an do make mistakes but wouldn't she know already by the first time? not to let it go again. hows that saying again? fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me? maybe am mistaken cause ama a little young but dam i feel like if am giving myself DS why should i give a lady that don't feel the same way about herself

edit: i can care less if you dudes clown on me but that's just me everyone think differently so all just leave it at that
I understand that. Sometimes you cant find "the one" at the the first crack. Concentrate on achieving your goals and the good women willalways be walking around somewhere on this earth.

i know
tired.gif
i can see what your saying i mean were all human an do make mistakes but wouldn't she know already by the first time? not to let it go again. hows that saying again? fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me? maybe am mistaken cause ama a little young but dam i feel like if am giving myself DS why should i give a lady that don't feel the same way about herself

edit: i can care less if you dudes clown on me but that's just me everyone think differently so all just leave it at that
I understand that. Sometimes you cant find "the one" at the the first crack. Concentrate on achieving your goals and the good women will always be walking around somewhere on this earth.
ya i know that's my plan and that's why like i said wont lose faith even if times look hard and my generation seems to be falling off byeverything the world throws at them but i well keep my faith and i know as i get older it might be even harder because of women having different motives of"loving" someone but all keep doing my thang

Originally Posted by LLC Money

a lot of you guys sound like naive herbs

Word, like cats can really expect a straight up and down answer from a chick about her past sex-life (especially if she really is/was a jump). and for the onessaying 8-10.... what if she said 12? now its a no go? FOH with this thread.

I refuse to be with a girl with history... my current girl only had 2 other dudes before me, I'm fine with that, anything more then 4 is a no go.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

I refuse to be with a girl with history... my current girl only had 2 other dudes before me, I'm fine with that, anything more then 4 is a no go.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck

Back
Top Bottom